BCG Fantasy Premier League 2023/24 Page 36

I blame Gerry McConnell.

I don't even know what the issue is

Misplaced rage, I think.

Quote: don rushmore @ 10th March 2024, 12:56 AM

Misplaced rage, I think.

There's nothing misplaced rage about it at all, you knob - apart from which, whenever there's "trouble at'mill" Steve's stock answer is "I don't even know what the issue is" with all the innocence of a third world despot.

And you know what the problem is Don.................

1/. You yet again post about Super 6 on the FPL thread

2/. You take upon yourself to rewrite the Super 6 table to favour yourself

And

3/. You have NO answer to justify why I should be written out of the Super 6 table because "the award is for regular posters only", when I have 54 posting credits to your paltry 9. (mind you, you might have had more IF you had posted on that thread and not moronically on the FPL thread, but then you're too thick to see that, so one must make allowances I suppose).

So answer those queries, instead of your smug remarks

So, you have a choice of two goalkeepers. Do you play the one that is playing away to the club 4th in the league, who have scored 59 goals this season? Or do you play the one playing at home to the bottom club who have managed just 12 away goals this season? Yes, that's what I thought. But I was wrong.

The "right" keeper scoring less than the "wrong" keeper is an FPL staple.

The secret of this game is to work out what you think will happen, then do the opposite.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th March 2024, 8:57 AM

There's nothing misplaced rage about it at all, you knob - apart from which, whenever there's "trouble at'mill" Steve's stock answer is "I don't even know what the issue is" with all the innocence of a third world despot.

[/i][/b]

How long is your sabbatical again?

At least no one bangs on about the H2H game on this thread anymore
And that doesn't even have it's own thread anymore

Godot with 15 points so far - there is hope for us all.

Overall Rank 30,289

#BossMan

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 11th March 2024, 12:44 AM

How long is your sabbatical again?

At least no one bangs on about the H2H game on this thread anymore
And that doesn't even have it's own thread anymore

:D

Please all calm down and leave out the personal attacks. We really don't have the time or manpower to deal with such behaviour, and the alternative option is to close General Discussion or the forums entirely.

*peeks through window*

*legs it*

😳

Quote: don rushmore @ 11th March 2024, 11:26 AM

Overall Rank 30,289

25,488 now.

Putting on a free show for you boys.

25,487 are beating you though.
That's like trying to get into a Crystal Palace game 1st and being the last person through the turnstiles. :D

:)

Aim is top 20 thousand which I've only done once before, but anything under 50k is pretty good.

Interesting round coming up next.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 11th March 2024, 11:15 AM

Godot with 15 points so far - there is hope for us all.

Well, he's now on 28. Whereas I (his opponent in the H2H) am on 29. I am relying on Solanke not scoring any points tomorrow night.