BCG Fantasy Premier League 2023/24 Page 35

Horse says : Hello Hercules. You were always my favourites. Ever since we were the only two peoples on the site in the early hours and we compared the colours of our dressing gowns. I do hopes your ears get better. It is never nice to have tinntinnitinnitanitis.

My Aunt Lucy in Peru always saids that I coulds win fantasy football in the Comedy League. So did my Uncle Bulgaria in South West Londonshire. Could it really happen? Oh hold on. I am getting myself confuseds with Paddington Womble. Sorry to Steve Sunshine and all the lovely fellow amateur regulators. To quotes the Aristotle of our ages, and I have to say he never sounded like a lovely Jewish mans to me, so lifes is uncanny in that way, Danny Kelly, bless you all".

Do the doctors read them before they post it on to you, or is it one of these more progressive institutions he's in where this sort of thing's encouraged? 😊 Hi Horse, keep up the good work. 👋

Might be the same for everyone, but the amount of times I've been just one goal away from a correct score in Super 6 ...

Well I went for 3 -1 in the Manchester Derby so I've no idea what you are talking about
* deliberately doesn't check any other predictions this week and never will

I've also had this message from Gerry Mcdonnell ( or was it McConnell, sorry Gerry )
Hi It's Gerry Mcconnell or Mcdonnell here 2 or 3 time winner of the league itself I'll have you know
You are all doing pretty badly compared to my team as I'm pretty good at this game
I'll reveal my points at the end of the season and as I'm pretty sure I'm a villla fan Ollie Watkins has got me loads
See you all in the Mega super clique league for the final trophy handouts

End message

I think it was O'Donnell btw but good attempt. Ask him if he wants to play Super 6 as the posting rules are not as strict there.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 4th March 2024, 5:29 AM

I think it was O'Donnell btw but good attempt.

Shit attempt - Gerry never posted more than ten words at a time.

Quote: don rushmore @ 4th March 2024, 1:03 PM

lol

Quote: don rushmore @ 3rd March 2024, 3:43 PM

Might be the same for everyone, but the amount of times I've been just one goal away from a correct score in Super 6 ...

It says on the Super 6 site that one punter was just one goal off scooping the jackpot.
There were plenty with 27 points, 5 correct scores and 1 result but the person with 1 goal out isn't published yet.

Roll on the rollover.

Has anyone here ever scored 20 pts or more? I think the best round this season is 19. Steve got 17 the other week.

Yes at least one, from memory and that was Billy Bunter.

Quote: don rushmore @ 4th March 2024, 1:03 PM

At the name I meant.

^ Righto.

It's amazing how many times you dump a player then, very next game, they score big pts. Shipped Garnacho last night and he's already got 2 assists.

Horse says "How lovely that peoples have heard from Gerry McDonnells. She was always very nice to my mes. I wonders if she still looks the same? Judgings by her photograph, she is a very attractive bint. Here's a quiz questions for you. Which sport is playeds with a ball that is neithers round or oval? I don't have any answers to this questions myselves but I would be delighteds to hear from anyones who does".

I make no apology for posting this on the FPL thread, as Don started it by posting about Super 6 on this, the wrong thread

Oh dear Don, you really are an absolute knob. There was me taking a break from the BCG, and now I have had to come back for a one-off (?) to slap your botty.

Well Don, you started to be civil and make some sense, and I started to warm to you, but then you go and do something so stupidly crass, it makes me realise you are a complete waste of space - I've said this before, but you are your own worst enemy.

I mean, what level of idiocy are you going to sink to next, after posting this load of drivel, which you have posted without making any allowance that somebody could be ill or having IT problems or whatever, that you know absolutely nothing about.

And clearly you are a person who desperately needs reassurance to post this on a thread with more members (the FPL), hoping you will get more people realising what a clever person you are OR even more lame think Godot or whosoever next season will let you into the main FPL league because you were "a regular poster on the FPL thread", whereas they'll realise what a Dick you are. After all, you have already shown the level of your intelligence by posting this last August :-

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st August 2023, 2:41 PM

WHY!?!?!? Are we discussing Super 6 on the FPL thread, when there is a perfectly good dedicated Super 6 thread???????????

Quote: don rushmore @ 21st August 2023, 4:01 PM

Because Sky Bet is a gambling firm and some people are uncomfortable viewing that thread at work (or not allowed to).

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st August 2023, 11:10 PM

That is without doubt, one of the biggest loads of drivel I have ever heard of - I'm lost for words.......................

And now, we have this load of doggie do-do, after all the fuss that was made about Godot saying at the start of the season "If you don't post you will be persona non grata", and here's you doing exactly that.

Quote: don rushmore @ 29th February 2024, 12:39 AM

Manager(s) of the Month* (Feb)
Super 6
Don Rushmore - 63 pts
Stephen Goodlad - 63 pts

*someone did score 67 but the award is for regular posters only

Let's ignore the fact that I haven't posted on the Super 6 thread for the month of February (which I won't go into), and concentrate on who has supported that thread the most. And who do you think that is Don? ME!!

DESPITE having not posted on the BCG Message Board since last year (Dec. 26th to be precise) I had posted 54 TIMES on the Super 6 thread from when Stephen G started the new season on the 28th July last year - understand that Don? 54 TIMES .............I'll give you a few moments to let that sink in.
AND HOW MANY TIMES have you posted on the SUPER 6 THREAD, Don? 9 TIMES. YES, DON - pathetically 9 times, compared to my 54.

So, you know what you can do Don - go stuff YOUR version of Manager of the Month, where the sun doesn't shine, you complete bell-end.

Besides which, just who the hell pulled your chain to make you think you can arrogantly award an adapted Manager of the Month?

In truth, anyone who enjoys sport is a dick.

And anyone who doesn't is.