BCG Fantasy Premier League 2023/24 Page 6

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 16th August 2023, 9:42 PM

And I'm disappointed with Steve (Sunshine). I've long known that he would give his Sunday lunch to a tramp if he thought it would annoy me, but why encourage this childishness, Steve? Just because I said you had no knowledge of football and were a moral vacuum? Come on!

I'm just glad you turned up for week 1 this time round mate
that always saves a lot of headache with the admin

;-)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 18th August 2023, 1:35 AM

I'm just glad you turned up for week 1 this time round mate
that always saves a lot of headache with the admin

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

You weren't very impressed with Don's behaviour last season. You called him a 'plank' and 'Don Iscariot'.

I was on form.

If Forest Vs Sheffield UTD changed the table at all I'd be surprised

Horse Radish off to a flyer like last season. Go Horse. Godot the lone armband changer has got that one right. I actually meant to do it with Jota and bring Mitoma back in but forgot about the early start. There's 24 pts I could've done with but never mind, will have to be sharper next week. I expect to see a few Man Utd players being sold this week, maybe exchanged for cheaper Brighton or Brentford ones? We'll see.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 20th August 2023, 10:40 AM

Godot the lone armband changer has got that one right.

Not quite the lone armband changer if you don't mind.

Fantasy Scout's Captain recommendation for GW2 - Salah.

Haaland, vice.

Well I'm off to a shitter this time round, week 1 was alright! This week... Oh no.

But you made up for it in the super six, if I can say that here without a banning - 9p pointer well done. And you still have players left to play here.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 20th August 2023, 11:22 AM

Not quite the lone armband changer if you don't mind.

Right you are BB, I obviously didn't venture far enough down the table. That's two for Salah. Not a huge gain but a gain and a reminder not to get stuck on one player.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 20th August 2023, 6:08 PM

But you made up for it in the super six

Is there a Super 6 league table, with last week's pts added to this week's pts?

If there is, I can't find it.

Go to leagues. Click the one you are in and there it is.
You're last.

WHY!?!?!? Are we discussing Super 6 on the FPL thread, when there is a perfectly good dedicated Super 6 thread???????????

It's no wonder people are pissed off with this and not posting on this thread on a regular basis.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/36344/29/

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st August 2023, 2:41 PM

WHY!?!?!? Are we discussing Super 6 on the FPL thread, when there is a perfectly good dedicated Super 6 thread???????????

Because Sky Bet is a gambling firm and some people are uncomfortable viewing that thread at work (or not allowed to).

Quote: don rushmore @ 21st August 2023, 4:01 PM

Because Sky Bet is a gambling firm and some people are uncomfortable viewing that thread at work (or not allowed to).

That is without doubt, one of the biggest loads of drivel I have ever heard of - I'm lost for words.......................

Yeah I'd call BS on that one as well if anyone asked for my vote