For people under 50 today's YouGov poll is:

Lab 60%
Con 10%
Green 10%
LD 9%
Reform 5%
SNP 3%

Lee Anderson has reported two Labour MP's today for misconduct

One stole his dinner money at playtime and another gave him a purple nurple on the way home

Quote: billwill @ 17th January 2024, 11:15 PM

You really haven't understood what climate change means have you?

More energy in the atmosphere means more EXTREMES of weather, both HOT and COLD.

That's defying the laws of physics surely as energy produces heat not cold.

They seem to have dropped 'Global warming for the more comprehensive 'climate change.
Add a suffix of 'crisis or disaster and you have covered all bases.

Sunak yesterday - the Conservative Party is united behind this Rwanda bill

Today - NEW: A Tory MP says that over 30 no confidence letters have been submitted in Rishi Sunak

Bye bye fool

They won't get enough letters.
They're all hoping to get one last decent summer holiday in before the axe falls.

Nadine Dorries is claiming Cameron was brought back so he could be installed as the next leader

It's not like Nadine to talk complete and utter bollocks.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 19th January 2024, 3:47 AM

That's defying the laws of physics surely as energy produces heat not cold.

Nope, You didn't really understand your physics lessons at school did you.

Well now this has happened...

" Tata's decision to axe 3,000 jobs at its plant in South Wales will leave the UK reliant on foreign steel imports for years to come, as an MP warned the move raised "serious questions" about national security."

...it's a good time to remind people that they were lied to by stupid bastards like Farage and swallowed it all - from April 2016 :-

" If we vote to Remain on June 23rd it is the end of the steel industry in this country. Simple as that. We must Leave EU."

Still he's ok, he's still got a job at gb news, unlike the 3000 steel workers who will soon be on the f**king dole

It's not hard to see that you are not a businessman or have any business acumen.

We voted to leave , not remain

Yet British steel manufacturing is f**ked

It doesn't take much acumen to see Farage was talking absolute horse shit - as usual

P.s I have enough 'acumen' that I was able to retire at 49

When are all you 'armchair politicians' going to stand for parliament and be counted?

Quote: billwill @ 21st January 2024, 10:48 AM

When are all you 'armchair politicians' going to stand for parliament and be counted?

You don't have to be a politician to have & express a view on politics.
Much like you don't need to be a comedy writer to have & express a view - often at great length - about comedy.

But it's page after page of Government wrongdoing. It's a non-stop bombardment of nitpicking.
it's "I read the news, not "let me constantly air my grievances about the Tories.
And woe betide anyone has a different but opposing view.