Sitcom Suggestions?

Hello all! I pop on here every few years seeking recommendations for new British comedy. I've been blessed by this wonderful community in years past with gems like, Alan Partridge, Peep Show, Lead Balloon, The Inbetweeners, The Detectorists, that show where they live in some tiny town and there's a heavy set girl and a scrawny guy and they are super bored and cause mischief (they remade it in the US and it sucked), Back and many more. I know the world is more connected than ever and media conglomeration means it's less likely that there are gems in the UK that haven't made it across the pond but I'm just wondering if anything's aired in the UK in the past few years that is under the international radar and great. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I love that this community still exists and that reddit hasn't swallowed every forum on the web!

The Goes Wrong Show, Fleabag, Friday Night Dinner and This Way Up.

How do Jim, I don't know how up to date you are with Alan Partridge stuff, but there was a spoof current affairs programme called This Time With Alan Partridge, (first series 2019, second series 2021) which is worth checking out. Also, Alan Partridge Mid Morning Matters, although that was first shown over 10 years ago so you may already know that.

You might also like The Cleaner (2021). It's adapted from a German series, and stars Greg Davies (of Taskmaster and Man Down) as a crime scene cleaner, with each episode an individual short story where he visits the scene of a murder, and each episode features a different guest star, usually a familiar face from British TV or comedy (such as David Mitchell, Helena Bonham Carter and others).

All good recommendations.
I'd also add This Country, Peter Kay's Car Share, Ghosts, Starstruck, Stath Lets Flats, The Change, GameFace, Motherland, Two Doors Down, Toast of London, Alma's Not Normal, The Other One and Feel Good.
Inside No 9 is also great although isn't really a sitcom.
Good luck!

Don't forget Brassic, The Tuckers, The Cockfields and Zapped!