- 2019 - 2021
- 10 (2 series)
- Joe Wilkinson, Susannah Fielding, Sue Johnston, Gregor Fisher, Ben Rufus Green, Michele Dotrice, Greg McHugh, Nigel Havers and more
- David Earl and Joe Wilkinson
- Steve Bendelack, Simon Hynd and Mark Fenn
- John Rushton, Lucy Lumsden, Lucy Ansbro, Pete Thornton, David Earl, Joe Wilkinson and Robyn Forsythe
Sitcom focusing on a man who takes his girlfriend to meet his family at their home on the Isle of Wight for the very first time. There they'll spend a long weekend as guests of his ever-doting mother Sue and controlling stepdad Ray.
Simon has been persuaded to mark the occasion of his 40th birthday back at the Cockfield family home and there's a fair amount of Isle of Wight "fun" in store for the couple, alongside interruptions from Simon's Alan Titchmarsh-obsessed stepbrother David and the Cockfields' oddball handyman neighbour Andre.
If that wasn't enough, Simon's father Larry and his new girlfriend Melissa are causing tensions to rise. Can Simon survive a long (very long) birthday weekend with his biological and extended family without losing his cool, or his girlfriend?
- Camera set-up
- Single camera
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 12th November 2019 at 10pm on Gold
- Last new broadcast
- Friday 12th November 2021 at 10pm on Gold
- Next repeats
- Series 2, Christmas Special: Friday 17th December at 8pm on Gold
- Most recent repeats