- 3 (1 series)
- Joe Wilkinson, Diane Morgan, Sue Johnston, Bobby Ball, Ben Rufus Green, Jeff Mirza, Nigel Havers and Sarah Parish
- David Earl and Joe Wilkinson
- Steve Bendelack
- John Rushton
Sitcom focusing on a man who takes his girlfriend to meet his family at their home on the Isle of Wight for the very first time. There they'll spend a long weekend as guests of his ever-doting mother Sue and controlling stepdad Ray.
Simon has been persuaded to mark the occasion of his 40th birthday back at the Cockfield family home and there's a fair amount of Isle of Wight "fun" in store for the couple, alongside interruptions from Simon's Alan Titchmarsh-obsessed stepbrother David and the Cockfields' oddball handyman neighbour Andre.
If that wasn't enough, Simon's father Larry and his new girlfriend Melissa are causing tensions to rise. Can Simon survive a long (very long) birthday weekend with his biological and extended family without losing his cool, or his girlfriend?
- Production company
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 12th November 2019 on Gold at 10pm
- Last new broadcast
- Thursday 14th November 2019 on Gold at 10pm
- Length of episodes
- 40 minutes
- Last repeat
- Wednesday 30th December 2020 at 12:55am