- 3 (1 series)
- Joe Wilkinson, Diane Morgan, Sue Johnston, Bobby Ball, Ben Rufus Green, Jeff Mirza, Nigel Havers and Sarah Parish
- David Earl and Joe Wilkinson
- Steve Bendelack
- John Rushton
Sitcom focusing on a man who takes his girlfriend to meet his family at their home on the Isle of Wight for the very first time. There they'll spend a long weekend as guests of his ever-doting mother Sue and controlling stepdad Ray.
Simon has been persuaded to mark the occasion of his 40th birthday back at the Cockfield family home and there's a fair amount of Isle of Wight "fun" in store for the couple, alongside interruptions from Simon's Alan Titchmarsh-obsessed stepbrother David and the Cockfields' oddball handyman neighbour Andre.
If that wasn't enough, Simon's father Larry and his new American girlfriend Melissa are causing tensions to rise. Can Simon survive a long (very long) birthday weekend with his biological and extended family without losing his cool, or his girlfriend?
- Production company
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 12th November 2019 on Gold at 10pm
- Last new broadcast
- Thursday 14th November 2019 on Gold at 10pm
- Length of episodes
- 40 minutes
- Last repeat
- Thursday 26th December 2019 at 9:00pm