British Comedy Quiz Page 43

7/10 and 2/5 for me, the first few I knew easily, most of the rest were a mix of right and wrong guesses.

Got 1-5, 9-10, 12 & 14 correct. Knew question 5 because I read it recently when trying to think up a good question about him because he's one of my Dad's favourites.

Hello everyone, hope your all okay!

I did not even try last week's quiz as I'm not a big fan of Victoria Wood to be honest.

Today I [proudly] scored 4 out of 10.

I correctly answered Q1, Q2, Q3, Q7.
I incorrectly answered Q4, Q5, Q6 Q8, Q9, Q10.

8/10;5/5 (whoo-hoo!)
Failed on both Dara related questions.

Quiz 256 from new questioner Emily Bourne - some challenging ones there, just a 4/10 and 2/5 for me.

Correct answers: 2, 4, 5, 10 and 11, 15.

I knew a few of them for definite, like the Thin Blue Line and Only When I Laugh ones.

Kudos to anyone who works out question 12, that takes some lateral thinking skill (as well as British comedy knowledge)!

Same here, 4/10 & 2/5. Another HARD one, excellent, there's a good balance now of hard, easy and medium quizzes. And welcome to another new quiz setter, Emily. That's a good circuit of quizmasters already.

5/10. Numbers 2, 3, 4 & 6 correct with number 5 an "educated" guess based on the alternatives - although really I had no idea.

Good morning everybody, "You've all done very well" - Young Mr Grace.

I scored 7 out of 10 today, very happy with my score.

I correctly scored Q2, Q3, Q4, Q5, Q6, Q8, Q10.
I incorrectly scored Q1, Q7, Q9.

What's planned for next week's quiz?

Quiz 256

Disaster! 2/10 and 2/5, but on progs. I'd mostly never watched, and should have got 12 if I'd thought about it a bit longer.

Good quiz though, with a very good mix.

10/10 and 1/5 for me this week, well done and welcome to the team Emily Bourne, a very good quiz this week.

I got questions 1-11 correct, rather too impatient this morning to give Q12 too much thought so unsurprisingly a wrong guess there.

Quote: Niki Walton @ 31st May 2023, 10:38 AM

10/10 ..................

Gulp 😕..............clearly we watch different TV 😁

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 31st May 2023, 11:40 AM

Gulp 😕..............clearly we watch different TV 😁

At least one of them was a question I had (from a different angle) in my current question bank, so naturally that was an easy one for me, and hopefully I might get to use my version in a quiz next year 😁

Yeah but, no but, 10 out of 10 compared to my paltry 2.......................slopes away sobbing uncontrollably. 😭

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 31st May 2023, 4:47 PM

Yeah but, no but, 10 out of 10 compared to my paltry 2.......................slopes away sobbing uncontrollably. 😭

Likely to be a different story when your legendary Peter Sellers quiz is published 😎

Quote: Niki Walton @ 31st May 2023, 5:00 PM

Likely to be a different story when your legendary Peter Sellers quiz is published 😎

Oh my Gawd, don't build it up as legendary - I'd hate for people to be disappointed.

La de da..............It's just a quiz, about somebody - nothing special. 😁

I've just done the quiz and 5/10. I got the first 5 correct and it was then guesses for the rest.