Absent friends Page 165

Quote: keewik @ 21st March 2017, 1:56 PM

You could also request doctors' certificates for anybody planning to be away for longer than a week.

Good idea keewik, along with their holiday schedule. Only fair really, the inconsiderate bastards leaving us here with all the bed wetting, gnashing of teeth and wailing into the night.

Anyone miss me? Cause I'm still here, and could be teased back with a little bit of adulation...

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 22nd March 2017, 11:38 PM

Anyone miss me? Cause I'm still here, and could be teased back with a little bit of adulation...

F**k off!

Well then - oh, you're wonderful. We've been bereft of your sparkling wit and humour ( also the grumpiness).

Quote: Chappers @ 22nd March 2017, 11:52 PM

F**k off!

Laughing out loud

I am one of the founding fathers of this forum. It's a myth that I'm grumpy, I just don't like c**ts.

I will always succour the needy and encourage the curious and striving. And drown the presumptuous.

:D:D:D

Hey Keewik, do we know each other?

Only on this board. Like you, I can be a bit of an arse - though I always think I'm right. :D

It's all relative, so you probably are. I wouldn't tolerate me but people have been letting me kick verbal shit out of them for years for some reason. Unfortunately I've never been able to monetise it.

My grandad was from Scotland. but not 'near Glasgow' - Midlothian.

Where a lot of my ancestors came from (as well as Ireland which probably explains my tolerance of Martin McGuiness).

Yeah. My ancestors were Irish, Scots and Welsh. my dad was born in England but his father was Scots and his mother was Irish. It's why I'm so witty and good looking. F**k the English. A supercilious race!

Will you two get a room - you'll be fiddling with each other next.

Like you and Strumpet. You're all like a bunch of teenagers in heat! *shakes head*

Like you and having a Roger. Dirty Boy! :P