Absent friends Page 167

Who's lamb?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 10th May 2017, 8:52 AM

Who's lamb?

>_< You shouldn't lower your standards like that Stephen - leave that sort of punnery to the BCG master, the one they call The Chappers.

Quote: Kenneth @ 10th May 2017, 7:58 AM

The quality and frequency of posting/contributors had, sadly, been in steady decline before the change. I blame Islam.

Surely it's all Trump's fault?

Nah, he stopped posting when Obama started to slip in the ratings at least a couple of years ago.

All this absent friend stuff might make new people think they've missed the party. Maybe we could offer a free bar, tell some jokes and clutching the newbies close to our warm collective bosoms. **

**Don't even think about starting an "absent bosoms" thread.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th May 2017, 7:13 AM

And it's naïve to say that the site change didn't lose some regular contributors - just a coincidence then that sootyj stopped posting the very next day and some others in that month.

Since SootyJ and some of the others are very active on Facebook, I suspect our American friend is more accurate than you on this one.

As he says, the population of a forum is forever shifting.

Think I know a way to lure Gordon back....LARKS!

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 11th May 2017, 7:41 PM

Think I know a way to lure Gordon back....LARKS!

He also loved "Let's All Play A Game", but that died a death back in mid Jan. (thank God?)

ALSO had no reply to the PM I sent him. :(

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 10th May 2017, 8:52 AM

Who's lamb?

His!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th May 2017, 9:17 AM

>_< You shouldn't lower your standards like that Stephen - leave that sort of punnery to the BCG master, the one they call The Chappers.

Wave

Quote: keewik @ 9th May 2017, 8:34 PM

Gordon Bennet has been missing since 7th. April :O

He's active on facebook. Must be all those Marathons - or Mars bars.

Quote: Chappers @ 12th May 2017, 9:14 PM

Wave

Why wave merrily at sarcasm? :D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th May 2017, 11:58 PM

Why wave merrily at sarcasm? :D

Because I'm simple!

Quote: Chappers @ 13th May 2017, 12:06 AM

Because I'm simple!

:DWave

Quote: Chappers @ 12th May 2017, 9:14 PM

- or Mars bars.

Toblerone, Shirley.

I've heard from Gordon and all's right with the world. - he's reached 40 and panicking, silly boy. Mere child.

Quote: Firkin @ 10th May 2017, 1:57 PM

All this absent friend stuff might make new people think they've missed the party. Maybe we could offer a free bar, tell some jokes and clutching the newbies close to our warm collective bosoms. **

**Don't even think about starting an "absent bosoms" thread.

I think this is a solid idea. I feel like I've missed the party...and I'm still at the party. Let's get this party...uhh...partying?

How about you keep the beer stocked, chappers can tell the jokes or at least be the in house punslinging mc, I'll put up flyers of me and my many nipples, and herc can handle the bosom-clutching (not my bosoms though). Y'know what...actually, best put someone who is not herc on bosom-clutching duties. That should cover it, I think. Who/what am I leaving out. Oh, I know, zooo can be in charge of rounding up some more female comedy fangirls who have crushes on the exact same set of beautiful comedy men we do so we can sit in the corner and giggle and drool together.

I'm a great party planner. Totally know what I'm doing. This place will soon be packed!