Absent friends Page 164

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th February 2017, 9:16 AM

Update:-

Pingl 2nd May 2015

Pingl came back as Muddlecombe because he forgot his log in details ( surely the Mods could have helped?) and was last on in Nov 16.

I have suggested it before but is there any way for Mark/Aaron to blanket email all registered board users and prompt them to come back for a look or play?

Quote: Will Cam @ 5th February 2017, 10:12 AM

Pingl came back as Muddlecombe because he forgot his log in details ( surely the Mods could have helped?)

Did he ask anyone?

Quote: zooo @ 5th February 2017, 10:54 AM

Did he ask anyone?

Sorry Zooo, that's what I meant.

Quote: Will Cam @ 5th February 2017, 10:12 AM

Pingl came back as Muddlecombe because he forgot his log in details ( surely the Mods could have helped?) and was last on in Nov 16.

I have suggested it before but is there any way for Mark/Aaron to blanket email all registered board users and prompt them to come back for a look or play?

Ah, thanks Will and I like your suggestion re Mark and Aaron............shall we wait and see if they respond to this? It's certainly not the same without some of those posters - I'd even welcome sootyj back! Laughing out loud (If I have to :D )

Why not just enjoy the party Herc, not keep looking at the door to see if Marilyn Monroe/Elvis/Lassie is going to make an appearance.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 5th February 2017, 2:20 PM

Why not just enjoy the party Herc, not keep looking at the door to see if Marilyn Monroe/Elvis/Lassie is going to make an appearance.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 5th February 2017, 2:20 PM

Enjoy? Party?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th February 2017, 11:18 AM

Ah, thanks Will and I like your suggestion re Mark and Aaron............shall we wait and see if they respond to this? It's certainly not the same without some of those posters - I'd even welcome sootyj back! Laughing out loud (If I have to :D )

Sootyj is a great loss. Definitely. The place just isn't the same without him.

I blame the wemmen round here. Their chat up lines didn't work.

What 'wimmen'? We seem to be reduced to 2/3.The male (numpties)(not all of you) have taken over the board.

Where's Lofthouse? I miss him...that bastard.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 20th March 2017, 9:14 PM

Where's Lofthouse? I miss him...that bastard.

Yes, indeed.

There's lots of regulars gone (since the site change? Whistling nnocently)

I posted this a while back tho' a few have resurfaced I think:-

Hildegard Titweavil 26th Dec 2016
Agnes Guano 2nd Oct 2016
sootyj 2nd Aug 2016 - mentioned before, this was the day before the site change.
L.E. 4th Mar 2016
Strumpet 25th Jul 2016
Stephen Goodlad 29th Feb 2016
Woozie 11th Aug 2016
Dellas 24th Jun 2016 Ironically their last post on Absent Friends after a previous long absence!
TheBlueNun Monday 16th January 2017 and that's been up to then erratic and not so prolific
Charley 20th Mar 2016
george roper 30th Nov 2016
paulted 6th Sep 2016
Loopey 9th Oct 2016
Marc P so long ago since he posted - at least a year?

The trouble is some bastard is going to post something and push this list up, Herc. Wave

Maybe you could create a special list thread which could be pinned to the top of this forum?

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 21st March 2017, 1:39 PM

The trouble is some bastard is going to post something and push this list up, Herc. Wave

Maybe you could create a special list thread which could be pinned to the top of this forum?

You could also request doctors' certificates for anybody planning to be away for longer than a week.