Who do you fancy? Page 1,266

i quite like louise redknapp

Quote: george roper @ 7th July 2016, 1:13 AM BST

Ah, the great Louise - doyenne of former FHM readers everywhere.

I agree that she's an attractive woman ... until she begins to speak. I hail from south London too, but I don't sound quite like she does.

Quote: Chappers @ 6th July 2016, 10:48 PM BST

Is it just be or does that look like Morgana Robinson?

No.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 6th July 2016, 10:54 PM BST

It does rather.

No it doesn't.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 7th July 2016, 8:15 AM BST

Ah, the great Louise - doyenne of former FHM readers everywhere.

I agree that she's an attractive woman ... until she begins to speak. I hail from south London too, but I don't sound quite like she does.

My ex teaches her son and while we were together I never heard her have a bad word for anyone apart from when she told me the son is borderline genius yet she has no idea where he gets the intelligence from as his mother and father are thick as pig shit

Quote: george roper @ 7th July 2016, 1:13 AM BST

Better looking that her father-in-law.

I Quite Fancy Margot Robbie As Harley Quinn In The New Film Sucide Squad.

I fancy that guy, what's his name again? the one who sings that song "knock three times on the ceiling if you want me, twice on the pipe if the answer is nooooooo...."

I was watching A Fish Called Wanda the other day and Jamie Lee Curtis at the time was all that I could ever wish for.

Quote: Chappers @ 17th August 2016, 11:44 PM

I was watching A Fish Called Wanda the other day and Jamie Lee Curtis at the time was all that I could ever wish for.

A big attraction is how versatile she is and Trading Places and True Lies spring to mind. I just wish she would grow her hair.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 17th August 2016, 11:52 PM

A big attraction is how versatile she is and Trading Places and True Lies spring to mind. I just wish she would grow her hair.

I think she looks extremely sexy with it short. And even now with short grey hair she is very horny.

Maaike Neuville from The Out-Laws, but I'm good with any of the Goethals sisters.

Quote: Chappers @ 18th August 2016, 12:00 AM

I think she looks extremely sexy with it short. And even now with short grey hair she is very horny.

I agree she looks sexy and has made it her look but I have a thing for hair and lots of it. It's why I would happily marry Janice from Friends :D

Or Sarah Silverman

If I could go back in a time machine to 1996 and tell my younger self I would still have a crush on Melanie C in 2016 - in fact, she'd be looking even better than ever - I would be surprised. Mainly cos I just met a 20-year-older version of myself walking out of a time machine just to tell me I would still have a crush on Melanie C in 2016 - in fact, she'd be looking even better than ever. Freaky!

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 5th September 2016, 8:14 PM

...Melanie C in 2016 - in fact, she'd be looking even better than ever...

Hell, yes!

Just watched Cold Feet.

There really is something about Fay Ripley...

... and Hermione Norris!