Who do you fancy? Page 1,271

I like to think about Mel C in the nude. Sometimes I keep my clothes on for it.
Grow old gracefully? Try Ingrid Bergman in 'Autumn Symphony'. Beautiful... And I don't mean in the some-ugly-tosser-on-Facebook-just-changed-its-profile-pic-and-looks-even-more-gross-than-before-but-gotta-comment sense.

Zooophilia:

IT'S SO TRUE.

<3

Bzzzzzzzzz *Oh Norm!!* Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *Yes! Yes! Just there! Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz OH MY GOD!!!* Bzzzzzzzzzz

Talking of him so disrespectfully on his birthday of all days... :(

Oh sorry, I thought that was the reason you got the battery powered turkey baster out again.

That sounds like a health and safety nightmare.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 6th January 2017, 10:25 PM

Strange picture anyway. Look at the smoke...it looks as if a ghostly skull is about to materialise left of his chin.
:O

Can anyone else see an evil pumpkin in the smoke? Or have I been smoking too much?

With the exception of Mel C, the dream woman must be Betty Rubble. Consider her swoonsome camera-friendly looks, top model physique and acting abilities to boot... As a wife she is patient and tolerant and a fine cook. Like Mel, she's survived decades in the biz but looks as fresh as the day she started, and has never degenerated into arrogance like Posh, vulgarity like Madonna, scandalous excess like Amy Winehouse or grotesque plastic surgery like almost everyone else. Mel, the competition is stiff and so am I.

Nah, it has to be Wilma who is Alice Kramden played by Audrey Meadows in The Honeymooners, which The Flinstones is based upon I am given to understand.

Audrey Meadows is one hot babe and Jackie Gleason (Ralph/Fred Flintstone) doesn't deserve her

After 20 years' research, I can claim that 'Viva Forever' is the worst Spice Girls video for jerking off to. No one can sustain a boner over Play Station figures... Well maybe someone can. But let's not think about them.

I fancy Reece Shearsmith (it's an obsession, really), and have also at one time or another been similarly obsessed with Dylan Moran, Steve Coogan, and Vic Reeves. Not sure what if anything, they have in common, other than most of them having dark hair and blue eyes (I'm thinking early 90s Vic Reeves...not current). I also fancy Julia Davis. Had to have at least one woman on the list.

Snap!
Well, Reece, Dylan and Vic, at least.
Vic and Bob were both cute in the 90s.

Cor.
Any thoughts on Julian Barratt?

I was alllmost going to put Julian Barratt on my list! You're reading my mind! He's gorgeous. And aging well, in my eyes anyway. I agree, Vic and Bob were both cute in the 90s. They're not aging quite so well...

How do you post images on here? I am not very creative, but I like to draw, and Reece, Dylan, and Julian are some of my favorite people to draw and I'm tempted to post a couple of drawings. Haven't found a good hi res reference photo in color of young Vic to use yet.