Who do you fancy? Page 1,263

Betty Rubble from the Flintstones. Phwoar!

Jon Foo. <3
(The guy kind of playing Jackie Chan in the Rush Hour TV show.)

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 20th April 2016, 7:24 PM BST

Yeah. She was always much better than Wilma. Never could understand what she saw in shortarse Barney.

Wilma was too much of a housewife for me. Betty was dark-haired, slim and a very nice person. She's aged well too, and hasn't been victim to Savilegate. Is it so wrong to get a boner over her?

Marrying a controlling sex addict 25 years old than herself is a bit of a red flag, but she is stunning.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 20th April 2016, 7:24 PM BST

Rosie O'Donnell also looks nice as Betty in the 1994 flick. It must be the hairstyle becuse Nikki Blonsky in Hairspray has the same effect.

I always suspected if Betty and Barney in the cartoon were swingers looking for an oportunity to mention it to Fred and Wilma but never getting the oportunity. Fred seemed like the 3's a crowd type bloke so he would probably hate the idea.

My mates friend called Kate, bloody gorgeous she is, she asked if I wanted to meet up for a drink to but I can't f**king go anywhere at the moment goddamnit

If possible make sure she understands why. You don't want her thinking you find her repulsive.

Why not invite her to your house/flat/cardboard box for a drink?

Quote: Sarc @ 21st April 2016, 9:28 PM BST

My mates friend called Kate, bloody gorgeous she is, she asked if I wanted to meet up for a drink to but I can't f**king go anywhere at the moment goddamnit

That's the trouble with having only one set of clothes and they are in the wash.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 21st April 2016, 7:56 PM BST

Rosie O'Donnell also looks nice as Betty in the 1994 flick.

No she didn't.
I can fantasise all day about Betty and her perfect pins, doe-like eyes and fab knockers. Does anyone know if she did any skin flicks before becoming famous? I'll swap my house for them.

Quote: Sarc @ 21st April 2016, 9:28 PM BST

That's a bummer but it could work to your advantage. I'm no expert but I think women like a man who doesn't drop everything to be with them so it shouldn't hurt as a one off but the risk is she meets someone else. That's happened to me and there is nothing worse than seeing someone you fancy approached by someone else and hitting it off. AAARRGGHHHH

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 22nd April 2016, 10:37 AM BST

No she didn't.

Nicer than usual. Rosie isn't known for being a stunner but at some angles she looked nice.

I bet Lois Griffin from Family Guy is a wildcat in the sack.

Leela from Futurama has a stunning body!

Her face though....well...

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 22nd April 2016, 8:17 PM BST

Leela from Futurama has a stunning body!

Hell yeah but I would get headaches from being cross eyed. I could get coarse and talk about ways of avoiding that but I won't :D Isn't she superhuman as well? I would always be on edge she is going to get pissed off and snap my neck. Same reason why I would probably have to politely turn down any offers of rumpo from Seven Of Nine.

Sorry to lower the tone but last night I saw an episode of the Flintstones where Betty bends over to light the oven. I got an instant boner. And it still hasn't worn off. Yabadabadooooo!