Who do you fancy? Page 1,268

As the man with two dicks said to the prostitute, thanks for the heads up. I am typing this with my free hand.
Mel's new single just leaked. So did I when I saw the picture.

I like Mel C's voice and I never get bored of the duet with Bryan Adams.

Someone new on my obsessiveness radar is Chaser Jenny Ryan. All that sultry, rose tinted burlesqeness makes me hot under the collar. She's also from Bolton like me so we could go out for black peas at the Pasty shop.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 19th September 2016, 7:23 PM

Someone new on my obsessiveness radar is Chaser Jenny Ryan. All that sultry, rose tinted burlesqeness makes me hot under the collar. She's also from Bolton like me so we could go out for black peas at the Pasty shop.

She has got quite sexy eyes!

She should come under 'secret crushes' like me and Mel Giedroyc.

Well kept secret.
I like to think about the Spice Girls in the nude. Sometimes I keep my clothes on for it.

Spot the difference.
My archaeology professor. http://www.silver-investor.com/charlessavoie/images/cs_sept05f.jpg Today's archaeology professor: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rt-6BKy1_gk/Ti5A2RONHiI/AAAAAAAAL-4/KT9IBzs6P4I/s1600/relic_Hunter_Tia_Carrere.jpeg

Loved her in the Wayne's World movies!

Zooo!!!!!!!!

There's also a short clip of that event on their FB page:

https://m.facebook.com/anthrax/

My wife's attractive. I'd shag her.

Awwwwww. Thanks Gordon! <3
And he's wearing a t-shirt with a cartoon version of himself on it.

I wonder if his guitar was actually plugged in.

A new Asian girl at work with eyes like big brown saucers. Although I did have the most uncomfortable piece of eye contact with her on Friday.

Quote: chipolata @ 15th October 2016, 10:40 AM

A new Asian girl at work with eyes like big brown saucers. Although I did have the most uncomfortable piece of eye contact with her on Friday.

Where were your hands?

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 19th September 2016, 7:23 PM

Splendid choice Sir!

Quote: zooo @ 9th September 2016, 12:01 PM

Joe Wicks. Sorry about all the flesh on display, but it was the only one I could find with the man bun.
Very funny on Celebrity Juice last night, if a bit of a plonker.

Blimey ... he's smokin' (and I don't mean that he's inhaling a Capstan Full Strength behind the bus shelter.)

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 6th September 2016, 9:22 AM

Mel C is my ultimate dream boat, and she doesn't have to fellate sledgehammers to prove it.

That's a version of the Peter Gabriel 1986 number one that's rarely seen outside Holland.

Quote: Sarc @ 7th July 2016, 2:06 PM

My ex teaches her son and while we were together I never heard her have a bad word for anyone apart from when she told me the son is borderline genius yet she has no idea where he gets the intelligence from as his mother and father are thick as pig shit

I like it! Yeah, I can't imagine Jamie 'n' Louise holding a literary salon in their swanky swagged house.

Ooh, I forgot about him.
He's so yummy.

Oh hai, young Bruce Springsteen.