Doctor Who... Page 1,107

I think she is definitely going to die. She's just gone off to Gallifrey to do something else first. God knows what, but I imagine we'll find out in a future episode.

I thought the twist that it was the Doctor who'd forgotten and not Clara was excellently done.

that was a reasonable twist and I even liked the idea it was all set in the new TARDIS.

But c'mon here's the terrifying Time Lord Hell, with a broken Dalek in it. Was a bit well pants and the bit where he just told Rastillon to piss off?

Not good, I would like to see a lot more of old skool Tardises.

They distracted you with a cute sad Dalek and then shit you up with some weeping angels.

(Well, me. Probably not you.)

The weeping Angels are a bit like Ken Livingstone, they've wheeled them out once to often for no good reason for them to be really scary.

I wasn't so keen on their second big episode. But Blink means I'll be scared of them forever.

Blink was one of the best episodes of anything ever in all of time and space.

But they seemed to ditch the "throw you back in time" attack for the rather more prosaic, "break your neck when you're not looking."

That said their best moment was breaking RiverSong's hand.

Quote: sootyj @ 6th December 2015, 2:12 PM GMT

Blink was one of the best episodes of anything ever in all of time and space.

Extremely very true.

The Christmas special looks shockingly poor. Pure Who panto.

At least Kylie isn't in it.

I agree, I thought this series was great, but then the Christmas special, looks like a complete contrast from the rest of the series.

Quote: zooo @ 12th December 2015, 10:56 AM GMT

At least Kylie isn't in it.

:O

Quote: Wheel @ 12th December 2015, 10:56 AM GMT

I agree, I thought this series was great, but then the Christmas special, looks like a complete contrast from the rest of the series.

Yeah, it looks like they've gone for something completely different.

I liked the Kylie one, interesting to see the Titanic LOL.

I think the original Titanic Lolled
The Space one just plummeted

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwho/entries/55e94ef2-0282-494f-a62c-82bd514f02fe

Is it wrong that I have taken an instant dislike to the new companion just by looking at the screenshot on iPlayer? Huh?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p03rw6hh/preview-doctor-who-friend-from-the-future