Doctor Who... Page 1,109

They did it a lot better this series
I think they learnt a bit from the criticism recieved, taken it on board & improved
They probably were inspired by the Critique section f the BCG

Yes it was a bit messy.

The first Doctor appearing was interesting though. I recognise the actor and he looks quite a lot like the original one. I used to watch it when it first started.

I guess that's how they'll get around his number of reincanations being run out. Recycle the old characters with new actors.

Quote: Chappers @ 10th July 2017, 9:38 PM

I guess that's how they'll get around his number of reincanations being run out. Recycle the old characters with new actors.

I think theyve already dealt with that in Matt Smiths last one

Quote: Chappers @ 10th July 2017, 9:38 PM

. I used to watch it when it first started.

I think I saw you and Bill Will in the first episode with the Cavemen

:)

....Nothing?

Ok See you all nect time

He time travelled to Wimbledon today.

...or she.

I wonder if the assistant will be male and take on a new mentor role. That would be interesting because it could then be anyone and Stephen Fry springs to mind.

Apparently this new bloke played the mum in Broadchurch

I watched the last series of Broadchurch. I've seen photos of her - but I really don't remember her!

Great news that the next doctor will be female and about time. After all, female doctors are almost as good as male doctors.

Quote: Chappers @ 16th July 2017, 10:18 PM

I watched the last series of Broadchurch. I've seen photos of her - but I really don't remember her!

Seriously? She was in all 3 series as Danny Lattimer's mum.

Quote: shaggy292 @ 16th July 2017, 10:07 PM

Apparently this new bloke played the mum in Broadchurch

:D

She's been in loads of things inc. Attack The Block - she's usually pretty good, so seems an intriguing choice, though not an obvious fit.

Eh?

Why didn't they go the whole politically correct 9 yards, have a black lesbian in a wheelchair to keep all equality clamourers happy.