Newsjack 2016 Page 22

Ours are in - Crufts, Giant Rats and Parents on phones...

Good luck everyone!

:)

Last sketches of the series sent - Unfortunately not my best efforts but they've not been going for my best stuff (so maybe it might work out?).

Annoyingly I came up with a much better angle on one of my sketches with ten minutes to go *sigh*

Anyway - sent Emergency Biscuits, Osborne's bullying of the disabled, and Snapchat and Facebook making people shallow.

Good luck all

Just submitted :) Actually ran out of time this week, so only got one finished and sent. All about the whole ' Queen backs Brexit/ Gove' thing...

Good luck everyone and on to the one liners. The news is very depressing this week, isn't it?

Started a sketch around 11, firmed it up into something of hideous beauty by 12. Went for the probably over subscribed topic of Top Gear. Good luck for the last episode everyone. Wave

Well, that's that then. One liners in for the last time this series. Good luck everyone,see you on the other side!

ours are in! phew! fingers crossed and good luck everyone! :)

Yes, good luck everyone! Raising a drink to you all at the Last Chance Saloon!

Oneliners in. Including one with puns so strained it would make Andy Zaltzman proud.

Oneliners in! I've been away for a fortnight, so bit rusty there!

Good luck everyone!

J x

One last roll of the dice.
Good luck to all

Sent my one liners in. Covered Gove leak (again), Top Gear filming, budget, train lines, advertising and St Patrick's Day.

Good luck everyone :)

Been hit and miss this series, mostly miss.

Sent in a few one liners today so have ordered a drink at the last chance saloon.

Good luck all and let's look forward to Friday where we can watch the news and read papers without a barrage of possible puns assaulting our senses.

Sent off the final one-liners of the series earlier!

Breaking News on Nicola Sturgeon's "beautiful dream" of independence, urinating on the Kellogg's production line, and Japan's Aichi prefecture hiring ninjas.

Viewsjack on Snapchat's augmented reality glasses, Donald Trump boasting about having Hispanic voters, and the winner of Crufts being criticised.

Six shots at the Last Chance Saloon! As always, good luck to you all!

Just back from the record. The sketches as I can recall:

David Cameron answerphone
John mcdonnell's nan
Drug horses
Sports direct football team
Weird dog breeds
Sexting MPs
Wedding in club
Alastair Campbell strategies
Trump distracting at rally
Top gear producers
Ninja interview
Museum museum
School of failure
80s thief

Hope some of those ring a bell! None of mine but had a one liner read out.

I submitted a sketch about Camerons answerphone, but not this week. So that can't be mine