Newsjack - Series 12 Page 20

Quote: Bonzo @ 19th March 2015, 9:32 PM GMT

Very quiet on Twitter tonight - unless my connection is poorly - only Ed seems to have tweeted good news!

Cheers Jane, delighted to get three episode credits in a row!

Congrats to those who got something on the show this week. I thought it was the strongest of the series so far.

Well done Exe Chris, Jabase, Blinkered DbM! Sorry a little late with this but been a rather busy week. Two chances left to win a goldfish...

Hello; ours this week are...

France cheese industry decline
Richard III
Tube poems (mini)

Good luck everyone!

:)

Never managed a sketch in the show and to be fair am not expecting to break my duck with my effort this week about Breastfeeding boosting IQ.

Found it really difficult to come up with any short, snappy sketches which felt fresh this week. Seemed like besides from Richard III, there was a lot of hangover from the previous week. Anyone else feel that at all?

Quote: UltimoLJ @ 23rd March 2015, 2:23 PM GMT

Seemed like besides from Richard III, there was a lot of hangover from the previous week. Anyone else feel that at all?

Not really, there was plenty of news around. Even if there hadn't been, the lack of news would itself have been newsworthy. And remember, you only have to produce something tangentially related to the news.

Yeah. Just about managed the quota of Breaking News and Viewjacks.

Well done jabashe, I really enjoyed your Tiny Wine sketch, especially the Italian dining pixies

Congratulations to all who also got their finger in the pie :) No pie for me last Thurs... but looking forward mine are:

Ad - Trivago bun man/cliffside camping
News - The Big Questions dead air
Views - Ukip confusion
- Dressing up for the police

Couldn't manage a sketch, all my attempts were cringey so abandoned the whole format.

Good luck to all.

Anyone off to the record later? I applied for tickets but didn't get any so can't do an update this week...

Quote: jabashe @ 24th March 2015, 3:42 PM GMT

Anyone off to the record later? I applied for tickets but didn't get any so can't do an update this week...

Hi - I did get tickets but now can't go. If you contact the BBC audience team and they say its ok, then you're welcome to mine (but you'd need their agreement because otherwise they won't let you in).

PS - it's tomorrow at RADA

Quote: Bonzo @ 24th March 2015, 4:08 PM GMT

Hi - I did get tickets but now can't go. If you contact the BBC audience team and they say its ok, then you're welcome to mine (but you'd need their agreement because otherwise they won't let you in).

PS - it's tomorrow at RADA

Hi,

Are these still going?

Quote: talltaz @ 25th March 2015, 10:53 AM GMT

Hi,

Are these still going?

I'm happy to email them to someone to use - BUT ONLY if the BBC Audience guys say they're ok with it. (I don't want to get blacklisted as I go to a LOT of shows!) So if you contact them and they email to say it's ok, then send me a DM.

I can't make it tonight anyway so if talltaz can use them feel free! Thank you for the offer though. :)

Just got the email... we are in! :D