Newsjack - Series 12 Page 19

Quote: DeathbyMonkey @ 18th March 2015, 11:17 PM GMT

Those were both mine,

Ooo, a double sketching, very nice! Well done indeed, fingers crossed for the edit.

Quote: Nogget @ 19th March 2015, 7:57 AM GMT

Ooo, a double sketching, very nice! Well done indeed, fingers crossed for the edit.

Thanks! I've just remembered another sketch - Robert Thicke plagiarizes everything

Quote: DeathbyMonkey @ 19th March 2015, 10:46 AM GMT

Thanks! I've just remembered another sketch - Robert Thicke plagiarizes everything

He even Plagiarised Robin Thicke's surname
:D

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 19th March 2015, 4:59 PM GMT

He even Plagiarised Robin Thicke's surname

Has anyone got the emails yet? Apparently they've finished the edit, but there is no noise of credits (as far as I can tell)

I'm in...

...side waiting for the email too. Nothing yet.

Quote: jabashe @ 19th March 2015, 6:11 PM GMT

I'm in...

...side waiting for the email too. Nothing yet.

We may have to wait till 10:30 to hear if we got in, either that or they've set the timer for the emails to be 7pm like last week

Well the Robin Thicke sketch is in the show - but so far, no news on credits...this is beginning to get a little painful

The email has been later this series but I guess they are just working in a different way. Not much else to do but wait! It's been around 7 each week so I won't worry til after then.

Quote: jabashe @ 19th March 2015, 6:26 PM GMT

The email has been later this series but I guess they are just working in a different way. Not much else to do but wait! It's been around 7 each week so I won't worry til after then.

Yes but I assumed that was because they didn't finish the edit til 7 (based on their tweets). This delay is a little confusing

Emails out now... I'm in! Mine is the Tiny Wine sketch. Good luck to everyone else.

Astonishing. You wait for 12 series to get the nice e-mail and then you get it two weeks running. Hope other posters are as lucky.

Congratulations Jabashe and Blinkered! Nothing for us this week.

Nothing for me this week either. Congrats to those who made it!! This is my first series of trying Newsjack, and it's becoming increasingly like having to wait a week for the cliffhanger of an HBO show. Infinitely more stressful than Game of Thrones...

Very quiet on Twitter tonight - unless my connection is poorly - only Ed seems to have tweeted good news!

I got the good email - first time this series so well pleased with that.

Quote: Exe Chris @ 19th March 2015, 9:52 PM GMT

I got the good email - first time this series so well pleased with that.

Congratulations! :)