Status report Page 5,761

Ben had too much garlic bread with dinner. He's also had 3 pieces of cake in the last few days. This madness has to stop.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 16th March 2015, 7:14 PM GMT

At the grand old age of seventy, I'd imagine that Herc wouldn't be able to 'come up with goods' so to speak - he'd probably get an attack of sciatica beforehand and have to rest up with two paracetamol, a wheat bag and a copy of 'The People's Friend'.

You've been peeking through my curtains again - (Makes mental note to get some that meet in the middle)

Quote: Ben @ 16th March 2015, 8:08 PM GMT

Ben had too much garlic bread with dinner. He's also had 3 pieces of cake in the last few days. This madness has to stop.

You deserve it after molegate and earache and all those horrible things you've bravely endured recently.
:D

At the grand old age of seventy, I'd imagine that Herc wouldn't be able to 'come up with goods' so to speak - he'd probably get an attack of sciatica beforehand and have to rest up with two paracetamol, a wheat bag and a copy of 'The People's Friend'.

Perhaps the three of us could use this, we could take turns driving.

Will it pull nearly 100 stone? :(

Hi all, not posted for a while, so how is everyone?

Hey! Do you mind.........I'm trying to chat two women up here. :P

Oh, and hello by the way, welcome back. :)

Thanks,I really need to have a good laugh tonight, any suggestions? One of my hobbies is reading.

Loopy as a wheel chair user do you miss dogging with the Chuckle Brothers?

Quote: Loopey @ 16th March 2015, 8:39 PM GMT

Perhaps the three of us could use this, we could take turns driving.

Nothing stops you does it girlfriend!

Hadn't realised until yesterday that wherever the discomfort may be, and mine is all upper rather than lower, deep tissue massage by a proper professional requires a lengthy meeting of their hands with one's arse. A weird situation in which to be issuing everyday monologue but, hey, not a huge issue.

Quote: Loopey @ 16th March 2015, 8:39 PM GMT

You deserve it after molegate and earache and all those horrible things you've bravely endured recently.

Ben brings it on himself. He's a Southerner who supports Manchester United.

Tim is taking-in the whole Elton John/Dolce & Gabbana thing, as currently being debated on Newsnight...

Jesus, life is f**king tedious and futile! :(

Quote: T.W. @ 16th March 2015, 11:12 PM GMT

Tim is taking-in the whole Elton John/Dolce & Gabbana thing, as currently being debated on Newsnight...

Jesus, life is f**king tedious and futile! :(

The W* is back!

*please use whichever W word you feel is most fitting

Quote: Mike Wilson @ 16th March 2015, 9:31 PM GMT

Thanks,I really need to have a good laugh tonight, any suggestions? One of my hobbies is reading.

Why not read the 'Status Report' thread from the very beginning?

Very few laughs, admittedly, but should put you off reading. :)

Quote: T.W. @ 16th March 2015, 11:21 PM GMT

Why not read the 'Status Report' thread from the very beginning?

Very few laughs, admittedly, but should put you off reading. :)

Laughing out loud

Ben is heading to bed and can't be bothered searching for the 'night, night' thread.