Status report Page 5,756

I just got the following unsolicited email.

The X Factor Production Team are coming to Caffe Concerto on Thursday 12th March at 7pm. Who is interested in coming down to showcase their talent to them? Limited slots available - please email xxxx@xxx.co.uk for a booking and for more information.

I replied -

Do I really care? I hate the X-Factor, all it stands for and everyone associated with it.

He replied -

Haha me too I'm insane!!!

Um - well!

Ben is planning his day:

Bath
Breakfast
Haircut
Lunch
Gym
And then who knows what amazing adventures await...

There's lots of comedy out there. Some comedy is good and some is rather stupid. If you want to see my new comedy series and view my new comedy video then visit my website. That's all folks.

Ben is drinking wine.

Anyone have suggestions for places to Visit in England, Scotland or Wales. Have previously been to Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff, Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburgh, York and Blackpool.

Cut a mole on my face shaving. Waiting for it to stop bleeding before I can go out.

Quote: Ben @ 8th March 2015, 12:03 PM GMT

Cut a mole on my face shaving. Waiting for it to stop bleeding before I can go out.

Put some aftershave on it. It hurts to buggery.

Quote: Ben @ 8th March 2015, 12:03 PM GMT

Don't want to put the heebie-jeebies on you, but you probably know anyway - you have to be soooooooooo careful with moles, unlike warts, if you knock or cut them they can lead to many other complications. :(

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 8th March 2015, 4:04 PM GMT

Don't want to put the heebie-jeebies on you, but you probably know anyway - you have to be soooooooooo careful with moles, unlike warts, if you knock or cut them they can lead to many other complications. :(

That's right - frighten the shit out of him. Laughing out loud

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 8th March 2015, 4:04 PM GMT

Moles are only a problem if they start bleeding spontaneously. Mine is always self inflicted, so I should be okay.

It just bleeds for ages and is very inconvenient when I'm going to work!

I'm thinking about getting that Gillette razor which has a single precision blade on the back, so I can go round it rather than over.

Quote: keewik @ 8th March 2015, 8:39 PM GMT

That's right - frighten the shit out of him. Laughing out loud

Well, I won't go into the gory details, but know of a situation where an operation on a mole caused a very bad outcome.........s'll I'm saying. :O

Quote: Ben @ 8th March 2015, 9:25 PM GMT

Moles are only a problem if they start bleeding spontaneously. Mine is always self inflicted, so I should be okay.

It just bleeds for ages and is very inconvenient when I'm going to work!

I'm thinking about getting that Gillette razor which has a single precision blade on the back, so I can go round it rather than over.

Be careful Ben, that's all I am saying.

Sorted a new car. Yippee.

well done, did you touch the truck?

Is that a eupher...?

I recently switched to using an electric toothbrush for the first time and can't believe how much better it is over a manual one.