Status report Page 5,759

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th March 2015, 9:15 PM GMT

I think the record for cramming people in there was just over 100 - mind no one could get served!

Go on Loopey - reply and make your 2000! Congrats in advance. :D

Thank you Herc but as it has taken me 8 years I thought I'd make my first foray into the Milestone Posts thread. Someone might notice.

We're all friends here.........allegedly. Whistling nnocently

Ben has some writing to do and then he can watch some TV! And eat a snack!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th March 2015, 5:26 PM GMT

We're all friends here.........allegedly. Whistling nnocently

I like everyone on the BCG.

TBN is sitting at the dining table with her cat, Sophie, awaiting the arrival of the Vietnamese takeaway.

Tart.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 15th March 2015, 8:01 PM GMT

I like everyone on the BCG.

TBN is sitting at the dining table with her cat, Sophie, in a Vietnamese takeaway.

Your Vietnamese take away makes you provide your own cat meat?

Do you get a discount?

Ben has a cold this week, but is mostly over it now. However, everytime he bends over now - for example, to stroke a cat - he gets a stabbing pain in his ears. The infection has obviously spread there, but it's not too troublesome at present.

Quote: Ben @ 15th March 2015, 10:16 PM GMT

Ben has a cold this week, but is mostly over it now. However, everytime he bends over now - for example, to stroke a cat - he gets a stabbing pain in his ears. The infection has obviously spread there, but it's not too troublesome at present.

If you think you have an ear infection you might need some antibiotics. After molegate last week I think you need some mothering Ben.

Quote: Loopey @ 16th March 2015, 10:20 AM GMT

If you think you have an ear infection you might need some antibiotics. After molegate last week I think you need some mothering Ben.

You only need them if it's bacterial. I think my problems were viral.

Thankfully the ear pain has gone now anyway.

Lee has just remembered he has his first ever driving lesson tomorrow and is ever so slightly nervous. Eep.

Had to do my first aid and CPR recertification today. First aid is every three years so I can understand how some of the things can change in that time. However I've had to cpr every 12 months for the last four years and every year they tell you something different about how many compression and breathes you should do. I'm starting to think the instructors just pick random numbers.

Quote: Lee @ 16th March 2015, 12:48 PM GMT

Lee has just remembered he has his first ever driving lesson tomorrow and is ever so slightly nervous. Eep.

Turning the wheel anti-clockwise makes a car go left, turning it clockwise makes it go right; pressing the right pedal makes it go faster, pressing the middle(left) pedal makes it go slower.

Just like Dodgem car at a fair.

Anything else you need to know? Smarmy :$

Quote: Lee @ 16th March 2015, 12:48 PM GMT

Good luck. :)

Quote: billwill @ 16th March 2015, 1:29 PM GMT

Turning the wheel anti-clockwise makes a car go left, turning it clockwise makes it go right; pressing the right pedal makes it go faster, pressing the middle(left) pedal makes it go slower.

"Really, how fascinating!"

Quote: billwill @ 16th March 2015, 1:29 PM GMT

Just like Dodgem car at a fair.

Anything else you need to know? Smarmy :$