Newsjack - Series 10 Page 36

I only forgot to attach my blinking one-liners to my email this morning!
On the plus side, I won't have to put as much work in next week.

Anyone going tonight? I am and I have a spare ticket if anyone needs one.

Quote: radiogagger @ 1st April 2014, 2:56 PM BST

Got tickets but might stay home to tweet the Clegg/Farage part 2, so if anyone wants 2 tickets let me know.

Shaw Theatre is a great venue, I saw Unbelievable Truth recorded there few years back. It's bigger than the RADA studios in any case, although not much between the bars/waiting area...

And the reason Newsjack has been shunted to the Shaw Theatre tonight?
Clegg v Farage Part Deux will be live from the BBC Radio Theatre!
BBC news channel starting build up of coverage already.

Well, I'm here. Doesn't seem to be many people so I suppose we will all have to laugh very loudly.

Quote: Bonzo @ 2nd April 2014, 6:21 PM BST

Well, I'm here. Doesn't seem to be many people so I suppose we will all have to laugh very loudly.

Really? I applied for a ticket and didn't get one and website says its fully booked.

Perhaps there'll be a late rush.

There was another ticket email last week offering tickets for this week. I think there must be more seats here.

Seems to be a late surge. Stickers up to 326 now.

Oh my goodness! Romesh did one of my one-liners! It will probably be cut because I don't think anyone laughed, but it will be my first "recorded but cut" email!!

This is what I can remember of the rest:

Gay marriage
Nuts magazine
Prince George photo
5 / 7 / 10 a day
Italian cars
Vertical things
Holidays in uk

If I remember more I'll update.
:D

Quote: Bonzo @ 2nd April 2014, 9:15 PM BST

Oh my goodness! Romesh did one of my one-liners! It will probably be cut because I don't think anyone laughed, but it will be my first "recorded but cut" email!!

Congrats! Quite a buzz, hearing your stuff performed! (I imagine, I've never been lucky enough)

Thank you!

Well done! Anything about clowns?

Thank you! Don't remember clowns, sorry, but I was a bit dizzy after mine.

This is what I can remember of the rest:

Gay marriage
Nuts magazine
Prince George photo
5 / 7 / 10 a day
Italian cars
Vertical things
Holidays in uk

If I remember more I'll update.
:D

Well done! Hope your line makes it to the broadcast :D

Oh my goodness! Romesh did one of my one-liners!

Well done. It's hard enough getting anything in let alone being there at the recording at the same time. You must be chuffed and well deserved having read your posts on how much you submit every week.

Thank you, but honestly there was barely a titter in the audience!

Quote: steve by any other name @ 2nd April 2014, 10:19 PM BST

Well done. It's hard enough getting anything in let alone being there at the recording at the same time. You must be chuffed and well deserved having read your posts on how much you submit every week.

Thank you. It was the first time I've been to see the record. :D