Status report Page 5,546

Oh dear. You can use the camera on your phone to see if it's still sending a signal.Point the remote at you phone camera and press any button. If the remote's led lights up on the camera screen it's transmitting.

Sorry Nil I don't really get what you mean, sorry I am useless I know :$

Do you mean film it?

Haha no, turn on your camera app, as if taking a photo. Point the remote at the camera lens, and press any button on the remote. If the remote is transmitting you will see, via the phone's camera app, the LED on the remote light up as you press it.

Hope that makes sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrhhJykgD-g

Thank you :)
No, it didn't do anything, so I guess it's nazzed :(
I do have a few photos of my hand holding a remote up now though (oops) Laughing out loud

Guess so, make sure you check the batteries are in correctly though. ;)
Hahahaha

Are you sure there are no controls on the TV? They can be very hard to find ... they're on the back of mine.

Half term. Could not come soon enough!

Hi Scats!

:) :) :)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ 18th February 2014, 8:50 PM GMT

Half term. Could not come soon enough!

Are you working now or still training?

Still training! I am only on first placement, but have been working like 14 hour days. I am back to school for the day now to get some bits sorted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUugQoxS8_o

The Robyn has returned to the nest! Briefly.

Ben is glad that his back injury has fully gone now.

Quote: Ben @ 19th February 2014, 12:50 PM GMT

Ben is glad that his back injury has fully gone now.

Good to hear. As a 30+ you'll face back ache on a more regular basis. At least that's my experience.

Thinking I might as well finish with this life. Don't worry - oh you weren't - had a ground please swallow me up experience that caused momentary relapse into the old blue funk.

Quote: William Purry @ 19th February 2014, 4:21 PM GMT

Thinking I might as well finish with this life. Don't worry - oh you weren't - had a ground please swallow me up experience that caused momentary relapse into the old blue funk.

Please provide full details.