Status report Page 5,545

To prevent bingo wings?

Quote: Jennie @ 17th February 2014, 11:03 PM GMT

Despite her best efforts, Jennie still doesn't understand the rules of Curling. Why all that vigorous sweeping?

I'm really enjoying it, although I can't really answer your question. It either makes it go faster or slower. I'd have gone with faster, but who knows?

why won't you take me to the bingo zooo

Quote: zooo @ 17th February 2014, 11:19 PM GMT

To prevent bingo whinges?

I do not whinge

I've just realised who Dawn O'Porter reminds me of...

Quote: Elliott Gill @ 18th February 2014, 12:38 AM GMT

I've just realised who Dawn O'Porter reminds me of...

Good one! There's a thread devoted to exactly that kind of thing, if you think of any more:

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/27586/

:D

Saw this on Twitter yesterday, along with others. I think, maybe, she was hiding something under there.

:( Curling?....OCD activity?

Loving the curling. :)

the curling is clearly fixed they all have straight hair

Perhaps its caused by too much brushing??..

I am in a crisis as some little monster has broke my TV remote :O
I can't believe how bad it is without a remote, I'm getting sick of watching the same channel all the time and not being able to turn the sound down or up :(

Wondering if a universal remote would work with 'any' telly, as they all seem to cover every brand BUT mine (Alba) :S

Quote: Hannah G @ 18th February 2014, 6:34 PM GMT

I am in a crisis as some little monster has broke my TV remote :O
I can't believe how bad it is without a remote, I'm getting sick of watching the same channel all the time and not being able to turn the sound down or up :(

Wondering if a universal remote would work with 'any' telly, as they all seem to cover every brand BUT mine (Alba) :S

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR3.TRC1.A0.H0.Xalba+tv+remote&_nkw=alba+tv+remote&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Thank you very much Oldrocker, you are my hero! :D
They are quite dear though for what they are... (imo)

You could try looking for the original remote on eBay too. Does it not work at all?

Quote: Nil Putters @ 18th February 2014, 6:46 PM GMT

You could try looking for the original remote on eBay too. Does it not work at all?

One of the remotes in that list looks identical to the one I've got. I would have thought they'd only be a couple of quid though :S

I managed to put it back together (it got thrown at the wall!) but now it just won't do anything. I'll see my boyfriend tomorrow though, he hopefully might know what's up with it.

Thanks Nil :)