People on telly who look a bit like comedy people

So over the weekend, as I was dipping into the mostly unwatchable coverage of Radio 1's Big Weekend, I kept thinking that the guy presenting it was the same guy from BROADCHURCH and one of my favourite recent comedies, CAMPUS (it got better, you needed to stick with it). But of course it wasn't him. But it still bugged me a bit.

And there've been a couple of other similar instances. Like, I can't watch "Football Focus" without thinking of Darren Boyd, which is ever so slightly annoying.

And then it happened on "The Voice" too.

I think I'm going to name it Kaplan syndrome.

Elise from THE VOICE

And Kimberley Nixon

Dan Walker, FOOTBALL FOCUS

And Darren Boyd

Greg James, Radio 1 dj

And Jonathan Bailey, CAMPUS, BROADCHURCH

Wow, they all really do look similar. Good spottings!

Quote: zooo @ May 27 2013, 10:48 PM BST

Wow, they all really do look similar. Good spottings!

So I'm not totally bonkers? :)

What's even freakier is that they don't just look-alike, they sound-alike too. Huh?

Clones? :O

Quote: zooo @ May 27 2013, 11:08 PM BST

Clones? :O

Let's not get carried away here. Laughing out loud

Maybe someone's watched too many episodes of DOCTOR WHO?

I once rang Crimewatch to identify a murderer who I went to school with, I knew it was him and it was.

Sadly he was the actor in the reconstruction so the snide bastards never give me the reward.

It's their loss the next murderer I saw on it I kept my mouth shut and they still haven't caught him I believe he's on his tenth victim.
That'll show them to withhold a T Shirt and pen combo from me.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ May 27 2013, 11:17 PM BST

I once rang Crimewatch to identify a murderer who I went to school with, I knew it was him and it was.

Sadly he was the actor in the reconstruction so the snide bastards never give me the reward.

It's their loss the next murderer I saw on it I kept my mouth shut and they still haven't caught him I believe he's on his tenth victim.
That'll show them to withhold a T Shirt and pen combo from me.

One of my best friends who used to be an actor got hired by a "Crimewatch" type programme to portray "the most evil man in Britain", but you couldn't find a nicer, more gentle person than my friend.

Quote: George Kaplan @ May 27 2013, 11:23 PM BST

... but you couldn't find a nicer, more gentle person than my friend.

That's what friends and famililies often say about crazed suicide bombers.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ May 29 2013, 4:51 PM BST

That's what friends and famililies often say about crazed suicide bombers.

Never! Not my friend.

Take a look at a pic of him in LEXX (the guy in the surgeon's cap) if you don't believe me.

Michael Ball looks a bit like my friend Paul at a certain angle, except Ball is a bit heavier, bit parochial that one?

Quote: Pingl @ May 29 2013, 8:16 PM BST

Michael Ball looks a bit like my friend Paul at a certain angle, except Ball is a bit heavier, bit parochial that one?

Any pics?

If you like doppelgangers, you might enjoy these: http://twistedsifter.com/2012/12/portraits-of-unrelated-doppelgangers-francois-brunelle/

Wow! Some of those are amazing.

Cousins maybe?

Adam Zindani (Stereophonics)

Samir Nasri

Francesca Schiavone

Okay, not comedy people, but they are at least all laughing/smiling about something. :)

Quote: George Kaplan @ June 14 2013, 9:02 PM BST

Francesca Schiavone

She's an attractive little minx but at least she shaves her armpits unlike most foreigns.