BCG Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Page 65

Quote: swerytd @ 24th December 2013, 11:07 AM GMT

Is that where Barkley usually does his training?

Dan

:D

Radish's reserve keeper is Saints #3, Cody Cropper. :D Now there's a player who's destined for bad luck.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 24th December 2013, 2:23 PM GMT

:D

Radish's reserve keeper is Saints #3, Cody Cropper. :D Now there's a player who's destined for bad luck.

Ah yes Cody. He is quite a comedy fan. He's seen a couple of episodes of "Arrested Development" and he thinks "it's absolutely clownin'" while "Modern Family" is "easily one of the best series" he's ever viewed.

Anyone gone with Adebayor?
Seems a tempter

Quote: swerytd @ 23rd December 2013, 3:42 PM GMT

So, I finally caved and bought Suarez so I can only 'keep up' with all you lot above me.

It's turning into the joke that it was when Thierry Henry used to play. He'd get so many points that you couldn't afford not to buy him. That made him so expensive that there seemed to only be one configuration of 'decent' players left, meaning that everyone basically had the same team.

Sorry Dan but I can say that about Mertesacker, who's a big f**king ton of nothing, but if you're buying Suarez just to 'keep up' with other players you don't know anything about football. Since I know that you probably know more about the game than any or all of us, I'm more than perplexed by your stance.

Gerry went the whole of last season without Suarez (or a Villa player) and won the league, so you could argue he wasn't essential - although he scored more goals in fewer games than Van f**ked knee and was much cheaper. This season, after 19 goals he's still cheaper than Van Chalk v cheese and is actually playing, so there's no reason not to have him.

Incidentally I bought him for £10.9m. :)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 23rd December 2013, 12:50 AM GMT

Grumpybollocks is doing well though, creeping up the table nicely.
He's the man in form

Eh? Merry Christmas Steve.

Quote: Ben @ 24th December 2013, 1:13 PM GMT

Good week for Godot. He's on my tail.

I've got thirteen green arrows versus your nine. Splodge also has nine and Steve has eleven, so statistically it's inevitable that I should pass you all given enough time. :D

Since it's Christmas I've compiled a list of my defensive points v Sunshine's.

GODOT/Sunshine

GW1. 20/32
GW2. 18/22
GW3. 15/24
GW4. 15/20
GW5. 23/42
GW6. 16/8
GW7. 6/15
GW8. 15/8
GW9. 15/30
GW10. 10/20
GW11. 10/18
GW12. 15/15
GW13. 30/26
GW14. 14/15
GW15. 6/9
GW16. 14/20
GW17. 19/20

As you can see I've only scored more with my defence three times out of seventeen. Sometimes Steve has scored considerably more. Most of the lost defensive points come from me choosing Azpilcuetta over Ivanovic and Moo not playing him and Everton defenders, who like Dan with Suarez, I rather hoped would go away over time but didn't.

Coleman alone has been worth 98points this season. I also placed too much early reliance on Rangel, who's played pretty well in an unexpectedly bad team.

s t harder to get green arrows when you're top?
Although I'm clinging on by 7 points in the Main BCG league.

I don't really know Godot, but he scares me.

Should I be scared?

Quote: Splodge @ 25th December 2013, 10:21 PM GMT

Should I be scared?

You should fear his amazing head of hair.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 25th December 2013, 10:04 PM GMT

s t harder to get green arrows when you're top?

No, why would it be? You're only top of the clique. There are seven thousand, eight hundred and fifty people in front of you overall. Of course that's out of three million plus, so you're doing fantastically well, but you can still improve your rank each week and get a green arrow.

Quote: Splodge @ 25th December 2013, 10:21 PM GMT

Should I be scared?

Yes. I'm going to orphan your avatar.

Quote: Ben @ 25th December 2013, 10:50 PM GMT

You should fear his amazing head of hair.

Laughing out loud It still gets me more pussy than Edward Barton's mini.

Oh bollocks it's gone 11.30 again. I wonder what load of clowns I've left in this week? I can't keep up with these sudden midweek games.

No, caught me out this week too.

Gives you two free transfers for Saturday anyway

Anyone got Chester in this week? Just scored against his old club (Utd).

Are Hull the new Man City? 2-0 up after 13 mins.

I nearly put Evra in last night, but decided against it. Looks like it was a good move.

Quote: Ben @ 26th December 2013, 1:10 PM GMT

I nearly put Evra in last night, but decided against it. Looks like it was a good move.

Dunno. Last time I left him out, against Arsenal, I regretted it.

Might regret leaving out Johnson against City though.

Steve, might have been the week to captain Wazza, not Suarez? A goal and assist already after 26 mins.