Bad Education - Series 1 Page 7

I saw a tralier for Series 2 on BBC Three last night. Does anyone when it will start?

Later in the Summer, I believe.

Great

Quote: george roper @ July 24 2013, 12:46 AM BST

Great

I'm also looking forward to the return of this. One of the best BBC Three sitcoms ever made, in my opinion. Bring on Series 2! :)

Very late to the party on this but I've just pretty much seen the first series and really enjoyed it. I don't think it'll become a cult classic simply because the characters don't really develop, but it's made to make people laugh and it certainly does that for me.

I never used to really like Jack Whitehall but since watching him in Fresh Meat I've seen some of his other stuff and become quite a fan. Saw a few posters calling him a 'heart-throb' here, didn't realise he was perceived as that!

I think the relationship between his character and the hot teacher could have been explored a bit more there was never any chemistry there or even a hint of it - although maybe that was intentional.

Now on to series two...

Quote: ashleybrownmedia @ 4th December 2013, 10:25 AM GMT

Now on to series two...

Which is even funnier than series one!

Just started watching these through after seeing the movie. It's great. Jack Whitehall is very talented & funny.