Bad Education - Series 1 Page 2

I quite liked it, Michelle Gomez was good - "You are all fart and no poo" Laughing out loud

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ August 14 2012, 10:45 PM BST

...found it to be exactly what I was expecting.

Same here :(

Oh well.

I managed ten minutes. Cringe.

I found it a bit hit and miss, with the headmaster being the biggest 'miss' for me. I'll keep watching though, it felt like it should get better now all the characters have been introduced etc.

It was ok but I couldn't shake the feeling that this is probably the nearest Jack Whitehall has ever been to a state comprehensive school.

Loved it, very funny.

Quote: pio231 @ August 15 2012, 6:58 PM BST

I quite liked it, Michelle Gomez was good - "You are all fart and no poo" Laughing out loud

:D

By headmaster do you mean Michelle Gomez, by the way?

She's the deputy. Mat Horne is the head teacher.

Oh, I totally didn't get that at all!
Just thought he was another teacher.

The headmaster at my sister's school is a bit like the Mathew Horne character - extremely young and 'cool'. I'm sure he's very competent, but it seems odd to have such young headteachers these days.

And the Jack Whitehall character reminds me very much of uni friends who went straight from throwing up outside the Students' Union to becoming teachers.

Quote: zooo @ August 16 2012, 10:54 AM BST

Oh, I totally didn't get that at all!
Just thought he was another teacher.

I understood, but it was definitely not quite as clear as it could have been; especially as she seemed to be the one threatening his career.

We had a 23 year old teacher when I was 12. He didn't seem any different to me in age from the 40 year olds.
Kids are so stupid...

Quote: zooo @ August 16 2012, 1:36 PM BST

We had a 23 year old teacher when I was 12. He didn't seem any different to me in age from the 40 year olds.
Kids are so stupid...

These pupils are a bit older, aren't they?

Yep. 15 I think.

I agree that the Mat Horne character wasn't very good. But I like the premise and there were a decent amount of laughs in it so I'll watch it again.

I can't believe the amount of good comments this show is getting in, it's awful. So unoriginal, so cleeshay (maybe spelt wrong) and just so uninspired. The plot of episode one was just terrible, it stiiinks!