Bad Education - Series 1

Written by and starring Jack Whitehall, this new sitcom starts tonight at 10pm on BBC Three.

From the clip I've seen (in the guide) it looks like it should be good!

I watched the first episode earlier this morning, and laughed heartily throughout. Some excellent one-liners, and I really found myself starting to sympathise with Alfie on one of the plotlines. It has its ridiculous moments, and it may not be one of my beloved studio sitcoms, but I really enjoyed it and will be catching episode 2 very shortly.

Everyone seems to be chomping at the bit to watch this!

I really liked it. It's what I always wanted Teachers to be.

Not liking this at all.

Awful cast, script and acting. Chuck in some swearing and stereotypes and you've got a BBC Three "comedy" right there.

Sorry, in a bad mood. Hope ep2 will improve.

I watched this last week, and found it to be exactly what I was expecting.

Thought it was good - and great to see Michelle Gomez.

I thought it was a solid show. I think the cast was great, I thought the writing was good. First episodes can be a little if-y, but I really enjoyed this and I'm looking forward to the rest of the series.

Quite liked it. Thought the head teacher was quite like David Brent especially when he was giving the teacher nick names based on his surname like David would do with Tim.

I was only half watching, but this seemed pretty decent; I laughed a few times.

Big (for BBC Three) numbers for the first ep:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a399569/jack-whitehalls-bad-education-breaks-bbc-three-comedy-record.html

Surprised at the praise for this. God awful in my view.

Did laugh at the Geldof impression though.

Wtf was the Mathew Horne head teacher character on?

A decent start. Not quite as good as I had hoped but still funny enough.

It was awful. I watched 10 minutes and got bored. Ratings were around 850,000 for the first episode; I expect the ratings will drop to around 300,000 by the end. For me there was no feel of a comedy but of a school drama. I won't be watching.

Considering I hate just about everyone involved in this, I was surprised to find the first episode quite enjoyable. Will watch again.