The IT Crowd Final Special Page 2

Quote: Maurice Moss @ June 13 2013, 9:07 PM BST

+1. Great movie. Ayoade is bloody brilliant - love Darkplace, love Submarine - essentially love anything with him on tbh.

Would never have guessed you're an Ayoade fan ;)

Reddit post about the recording Last weekend I attended the recording of a special (probably last) episode of the IT Crowd. Amazing!

Is this going to air August or December??

Quote: G180e @ July 16 2013, 8:03 PM BST

Is this going to air August or December??

From the link previously posted:

The episode will be 1 hour long I think, and it is still unknown when it will air.

October. https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/000001205/it_crowd_night_channel_4_october_2013/

Quote: Aaron @ July 22 2013, 1:52 PM BST

October. https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/000001205/it_crowd_night_channel_4_october_2013/

Cheers Aaron ;)

Quote: zooo @ February 18 2013, 12:54 PM GMT

They all think it eventually! Angry

Linehan appears to be trying to be a dick even harder than me at the moment. This is great.

I love that he's offended by the 'have you changed it much' line. Gray, mate, absolutely no-one is going to see the play because you adapted it/rewrote it etc. There are even people (poor f**kers) who are going because Ralph Little is in it, but your sterling (or not) 'reimagining' of Mackendrick's original is not the draw.

The IT Crowd Special will air on Friday 27th September on Channel 4 at 9pm. Laughing out loud

Very sad that this is the end tomorrow. The IT Crowd holds a special place in my heart.

Been watching the trailers of IT Crowd really can't wait but will be a sad moment.

Roy looks, sounds and felt different to me. He's gone all Hollywood! Lol, I hope not.

Quote: Ben @ September 26 2013, 9:21 PM BST

Very sad that this is the end tomorrow. The IT Crowd holds a special place in my heart.

The IT crowd had some genius writing and simply outstanding acting but died quite some time ago. The creator seems not to have been able to settle on what it was about and was unwilling to hand the writing over to people who could see it more clearly.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ September 27 2013, 12:20 AM BST

was unwilling to hand the writing over to people who could see it more clearly.

i.e. Matthew Stott

Quote: Safiii @ September 26 2013, 9:31 PM BST

Roy looks, sounds and felt different to me. He's gone all Hollywood! Lol, I hope not.

His paper white Hollywood teeth were a constant distraction throughout the last series.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ September 27 2013, 12:22 AM BST

His paper white Hollywood teeth were a constant distraction throughout the last series.

I didnt notice them lol but he looks less dorky plus better looking lol and one expression of him I saw in the trailer made me think of someone completely different. Anyway I hope the ending is top notch :)

Tonight's the Night