DEXTER

Just seen an advert for this show, that its airing on ITV1 soon. If anyone hasnt seen it then heres the perfect chance. Its not a comedy as such, though it is very funny, but it was the best show on TV last year by far. Completely gripping and thrilling, not to be missed.

I must wholeheartedly agree, Matthew. I watched it on FX last year... must-see telly!

I really dont know how theyre going to be able to top that first series, it was just so good, but I cant wait to see series two.

Is this the serial killer/forensics guy from the books?-Or am I being dumb..

Me too Matthew! I even enjoyed the opening sequence to Dexter - very clever.

I really enjoyed this and I don't normally watch much non-comedy TV. Really good story/plots.

Quote: niteowl @ February 15, 2008, 11:29 PM

I believe so, "Darkly Dreaming Dexter" etc.

Quote: niteowl @ February 15, 2008, 11:29 PM

Yes it is. I know some people might be put off when they hear what its about, when FX started running ads for it, about a serial killer who works for the police who catches serial killers, I thought it sounded like a load of crap. I only watched because it got a good write up in the Radio Times and there was nothing else on; am I ever glad I gave it a chance!

It's not really a comedy, but yes it does have great comedy elements in it.

Absolutely fantastic show, by far the best thing on TV around at the minute. I loved Season 1 and I didn't know if Season 2 would be able to top it but I think Season 2 was even better.

ITV having the rights to this show is a big deal for them, too bad they are shoving it into the half 10 slot.

Season 1 on ITV starts Wednesday 27th February at 10:35pm.

ITV have managed to get that Pushing Daisies thing too.
What came over them?

Quote: zooo @ February 17, 2008, 12:44 AM

ITV have managed to get that Pushing Daisies thing too.
What came over them?

Probably Jake.

Sick

Sounds more like frostyboy's kind of thing, no?

Saw both seasons and it's just getting better. The second season is nail bittingly good. This is coming from someone who dislikes most TV dramas (House sucks) and hates all torture-horror movies like "Saw".

I'm escited because it has Julia Benz in, who's gorgeous.

Quote: Curt @ February 19, 2008, 2:51 PM

Saw both seasons and it's just getting better. The second season is nail bittingly good. This is coming from someone who dislikes most TV dramas (House sucks) and hates all torture-horror movies like "Saw".

It looks interesting, but I refuse to see Saw or Hostel as I just can't stand gore-fests. Please tell me it doesn't go that way, as I've been looking forward to it.