Status report Page 5,894

Quote: A Horseradish @ 24th January 2016, 10:28 PM GMT

At 4am, I got out of bed and went into the kitchen. The curtains were open because of the broken light fitting. And just as I was putting a drop of water in the kettle, the orange fox walked past. It cheered me up no end.

That was your reflection in the window you hairy gingery grey man you :P

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 24th January 2016, 11:31 PM GMT

You got married when you were two months old?

He's probably a toff who was 'betrothed' at an early age to some royal personage. *pukes loudly*

This is getting plain silly now...........Horse's original post was "My parents' 60th wedding anniversary" and I said I was coming up to my 50th - NOT birthday! >_<

Quote: Will Cam @ 24th January 2016, 11:49 PM GMT

That was your reflection in the window you hairy gingery grey man you :P

:D

It's a public (bank) holiday here tomorrow which means I don't have to work. So it's 10pm on a Monday night and I am sitting on my bed eating nachos, drinking a glass of wine and watching The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.
My life is so Rock 'n' Roll.

Failed.

:(

You never fail you just delay succeding.

But seriously it's a tough old test the driving test and one that measures a unique skill set, around awareness and coordination that sometimes takes longer for others to master.

I've known people with fairly profound learning difficulties who aced it first time and barristers who never did.

I never even got around to taking the test, with my low awareness I doubt I'd ever pass.

I won't drive, I just use buses. Probably cheaper and better for the environment.

Quote: Lee @ 28th January 2016, 8:04 PM GMT

Failed.

Aw. Did they tell you what you got wrong?

I think it might have been using the car as a get away after robbing a bank, or I might have dreamt that.

Aw! Console I only passed on the 4th attempt. That was in 1968, centre of Glasgow and always at rush hour. You'll get there. Don't give up.

Quote: sootyj @ 28th January 2016, 9:31 PM GMT

I think it might have been using the car as a get away after robbing a bank, or I might have dreamt that.

Wave hello Sootyj

Quote: Lee @ 28th January 2016, 8:04 PM GMT

Failed.

Sorry to hear that Lee. On the upside with all your practice you'll be a super safe driver by the time you pass. That is assuming you put a knitted bra on before you get in the car.

Thanks guys! Hug

I stalled at a roundabout Angry Knew instantly I had failed, which lifted all the pressure off and the rest of the lesson was perfect Rolling eyes

Can't believe stalling is all it takes! Everyone does that.