Status report Page 5,868

Quote: keewik @ 3rd November 2015, 10:20 PM GMT

I found it less depressing than the usual funerals maybe because it was tied in to the set prayers (yes, in Hebrew, though a brief translation was given), except for when the older son spoke about his mother's life. Men and women were on opposite sides but we were standing all the time. Body was in a coffin. My only faux pas was when I nearly skipped the hand washing queue by going in the wrong door, but the Rabbi directed me towards the queue. Happily it was a lovely sunny day, though cold. Interestingly it tuned out the burial ground was next door to the graveyard where my great grandfather lies.

Sorry forget about the handwashing, fortunately I don't go to that many funerals.

Quote: keewik @ 4th November 2015, 9:45 AM GMT

Don't waste your money on Friday as I will be winning the millions.

No fair! :(

Quote: keewik @ 4th November 2015, 9:45 AM GMT

Don't waste your money on Friday as I will be winning the millions.

So, the next BCG drinks do will be in Scotland then. Great! Oh, I don't like sitting next to proles during the flight, so please don't forget to send me a first class ticket, Keewik!

Same here, my friend keewik :D

You may all sneer but just wait till Friday night.

Sneer? Moi? Never, I just want you to know where your friends are and that you won't forget them. Wave

Is Fort Knox in Scotland?

Come to think of it probably.

You cannot be serious! :O See ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Knox

Quote: keewik @ 5th November 2015, 11:20 AM GMT

You cannot be serious! :O See ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Knox

Fair enough - but I will believe it when the kilt is legally required to be free-flowing and without sporran.

Nearly 2AM. Time for bed I think since I've been awake about 21 hours and and rekon I only got about 4.5 hours sleep last night/ yesterday.

Thanks to a scam email which threatened to suspend my lottery account if I didn't click on a link to inform them of my age (my account already had my DoB) I was reminded to try the lottery. Will now wait in suspense for my £71 million. :P

You won't forget your friend Herc when you win will you :D

I've got first dibs on the 71 million...

Quote: billwill @ 6th November 2015, 7:53 PM GMT

I've got first dibs on the 71 million...

NO! Me, me, me!

Quote: keewik @ 6th November 2015, 8:41 PM GMT

NO! Me, me, me!

For some reason I haven't had the email yet.

Nobody won it - £80,000,000 on Tuesday.