Status report Page 5,812

Out on the grass in the sun safe in the knowledge that I'm having a Pot Noodle later.

Ahhh, how the other half live.

Non-sequiturs are your game. In Paris they eat snails at teatime.

I use non-sequiturs when I don't want to prune my plants.

It weren't a non-sequitur. It was one of them euphemisms.

Quote: Ben @ 4th June 2015, 2:39 PM BST

Out on the grass in the sun safe in the knowledge that I'm having a Pot Noodle later.

So that chat up line works?

Ben has a tiny bit of writing to do before work. He also has a doctors appointment this morn.

What a life!

Lee is writing this status with his voice.

No Mum but I did my room already you can't tell me what to do. Now look what you made me type.

Just been practising chords on my girlfriend's old guitar. You're never too old apparently. It's something I'd always planned to do but didn't have the patience when I was 20.

Good luck Chappers. My lad plays and is pretty good but I could never get a note out of it.

Yeah, but this is what he's practising on Will........

:D

Quote: Chappers @ 5th June 2015, 10:41 AM BST

Just been practising chords on my girlfriend's old guitar. You're never too old apparently. It's something I'd always planned to do but didn't have the patience when I was 20.

Chapman The Axeman - I want a free copy of your debut album.

I tried learning guitar when I was about 19/20, but I didn't really have the patience. I just went straight into trying to learn songs. Didn't bother with any of the theory behind it e.g. keys, scales etc.

As a result I was pretty damn rubbish.

I remember Matt Stott telling me that he could play guitar, but when I asked him what guitar he had he just said "I dunno".

My daughter plays guitar, she's pretty good.