Status report Page 5,810

Thank you sootyj :)

My wireless mouse stopped working. Was about to order a new one when it was suggested that I change the battery. :$
I don't know how I thought it worked, but I had no idea there was a battery in it.

Quote: zooo @ 1st June 2015, 2:06 PM BST

My wireless mouse stopped working. Was about to order a new one when it was suggested that I change the battery. :$
I don't know how I thought it worked, but I had no idea there was a battery in it.

Laughing out loud Women, don't you just love 'em. :)

Pah. That's why they shouldn't sell things with a battery already in. If they'd made me put one in to start with I would have known, innit.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 31st May 2015, 1:25 PM BST

At last! I am now a Granddad!! :D

Just heard and have spoken to my daughter through the tears.

8lb 14oz. girl in perfect health and they are calling her Wren, which I love!

Sorry I'm a bit late with the congrats, I have been away visiting my new grandson, now five weeks old already. I'm very happy for you Herc, it's such an amazing wonderful thing to have a grandchild. Many congratulations.

Quote: zooo @ 1st June 2015, 2:06 PM BST

I did wonder why mine wasn't bothering with the cheese I'd put down.

Probably a vegan.

Quote: Loopey @ 1st June 2015, 3:04 PM BST

Sorry I'm a bit late with the congrats, I have been away visiting my new grandson, now five weeks old already. I'm very happy for you Herc, it's such an amazing wonderful thing to have a grandchild. Many congratulations.

Thank you Loopey and congrats to you! :D

My friend the neurosurgeon came home with a new 2015 Z06 Corvette last night and we went for a little drive. With 650 horsepower, it's quite a beast. It looks like a Batmobile and every person we passed turned their head for another look. At "only" $90k, it packs most of the performance and style of supercars costing three times as much. I'm not really a car person, but I think I'm in love with it.

Like this? Cor.

Quote: zooo @ 3rd June 2015, 2:16 PM BST

Like this? Cor.

Yeah, but his looks nicer in black with black rims and yellow brake calipers. It's quite a machine.

Any car that looks like a Batmobile is fine by me. Except that one they had in the film with one big massive wheel. That was weird.

P.S. NormanReedusinabatmobile.

Where's that ejection seat button?

As long as you eject him in my direction.

More like the ERECTION button, amirightzooo?