Status report Page 5,813

The thing is so many idiots were able to make something of it I thought it would be easy.

Good morning to the 59 guests shown with me as the only registered member on line Wave

Will Cam is about to go and water the plants in his greenhouse on his allotment.

Update- there are now 2 registered members - me and Richey4real Wave

Go on Richey - say hello :D

Awake all night. Gave up at 5 to pack tent up into car during gale force winds. Damp tired and a smidgen pissed off. But mostly damp and tired. And oddly slightly horny.

Quote: Will Cam @ 6th June 2015, 5:51 AM BST

Good morning to the 59 guests shown with me as the only registered member on line Wave

Will Cam is about to go and water the plants in his greenhouse on his allotment.

From his window with his little will.

Update- there are now 2 registered members - me and Richey4real Wave

Go on Richey - say hello :D and put thou umbrella down

Ee its grim oop north

Forced indoors by weather.
Again.
I do love a British summer.

Angry

Lovely sunny day here in EA - Tesco sold out of burger buns and hot dog rolls by the time I got there at 9.30 this morning. Angry

Appears to be rolling in from SW - so you'll get yours!

We had it yesterday morning! Thunder and lightning........very, very frightening.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th June 2015, 11:53 AM BST

We had it yesterday morning! Thunder and lightning........very, very frightening.

Worst Freddie Mercury impersonation ever! :P

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th June 2015, 11:10 AM BST

Tesco sold out of burger buns and hot dog rolls by the time I got there at 9.30 this morning.

I've never heard of such a thing, although I'd imagine that your stores don't keep as many on hand as ours do.

Quote: DaButt @ 6th June 2015, 12:45 PM BST

I've never heard of such a thing, although I'd imagine that your stores don't keep as many on hand as ours do.

Bit of sunny weather, people go berserk with barbies and the supermarkets can't cope :(

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 6th June 2015, 11:57 AM BST

Worst Freddie Mercury impersonation ever! :P

You're My Best Friend, at least you were. Pleased

To Chappers: learn the barred F major chord first
Put all your efforts into mastering this chord. (and finger shape)

The reason; all the other major, sharp and flat chords can be made from the same shape.
Then move your three fingers over one string (not the barr) and you have all the minor chords.

Quote: Lazzard @ 6th June 2015, 11:28 AM BST

Appears to be rolling in from SW - so you'll get yours!

Yet another gloriously sunny day, despite the warning. :P

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 6th June 2015, 6:00 PM BST

To Chappers: learn the barred F major chord first
Put all your efforts into mastering this chord. (and finger shape)

The reason; all the other major, sharp and flat chords can be made from the same shape.
Then move your three fingers over one string (not the barr) and you have all the minor chords.

What's a Barred F? I've got a book and I'm trying to learn A, D and E which they suggest first.

Is that a slide guitar thingy?

I'm trying to re-learn the recorder. The teaching material today is so much better than when I first learned, it's actually fun!