Status report Page 5,677

Quote: sootyj @ 4th August 2014, 11:13 AM BST

What are you and notorious up to?

Well I've arrived and looks like he's stood me up, the local bookie said he left two hours ago leaving a trail of shredded betting slips in his wake.

Ben fed bread to various wildfowl today. He also saw some swans get very protective of their young whenever a dog went walking past.

Quote: Ben @ 4th August 2014, 6:22 PM BST

Ben fed bread to various wildfowl today. He also saw some swans get very protective of their young whenever a dog went walking past.

Not supposed to feed 'em bread.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/rspb-warn-dont-feed-the-ducks-406631

Quote: Oldrocker @ 4th August 2014, 6:25 PM BST

Not supposed to feed 'em bread.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/rspb-warn-dont-feed-the-ducks-406631

It's alright. Ben ate them with a nice orange sauce later on.

I saw a seagull guzzling half a Magnum ice cream a few days ago at the bus stop. I assume somebody had accidentally dropped it. It was a bit surreal though.

I like seagulls they take no shit

I suspect they'd taste great roasted

Quote: sootyj @ 4th August 2014, 8:13 PM BST

I like seagulls they take no shit

I suspect they'd taste great roasted

I hear albatross are quite tasty.

Pigeon is really tasty.

Blokes...can't stop talking about birds.....

Ben is going to curl up in bed and watch a few episodes of Peep Show.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 4th August 2014, 8:09 PM BST

It's alright. Ben ate them with a nice orange sauce later on.

I saw a seagull guzzling half a Magnum ice cream a few days ago at the bus stop. I assume somebody had accidentally dropped it. It was a bit surreal though.

Crows prefer Cawnettos.

Spent the night in Nottingham last night, didn't see Jennie.

Yaaaaaay to Nottingham! Where did you go? What did you do? Sadly I'm in stupid London. I miss God's Own City.

Although let me know when you're next in town - I will take you around all the classiest Weatherspoons.

Quote: Ben @ 5th August 2014, 9:32 AM BST

Pigeon is really tasty.

And so red.

Why do people eat pigeons but not like... blackbirds or seagulls.

Cultural hangup, seagull eggs are apparently popular in very posh restaurants.

Besides could you imagine hunting seagulls, or farming them they'd f**king eat you and no messing.