Status report Page 5,674

Quote: Lee @ 31st July 2014, 1:40 AM BST

Today Lee saw some rhinos, elephants, giraffes, monkeys, lions, tigers, bears, zebras, amongst a load of other animals he can't be arsed to list.

It was a good day.

Zebra? Judas!

Woburn, England not Woburn, Africa.

Quote: Lee @ 31st July 2014, 1:09 PM BST

Woburn, England not Woburn, Africa.

I went there a couple of years ago. Did you go and see the sea lion show? It's amazing.

No, didn't see any shows. But did see the sea lions must swimmin' about.

:$

Two weeks ago our recycle bin was so full it would barely close.

This week there's plenty of room. Wonder if it's got anything to do with me deciding to crush my beer cans?

Ben has an evening of doing nothing but slobbing about ahead of him. Good times.

Just got tickets for a John Finnemore thing at Kensington Library next week. He's trying out material for the next series of Souvenir Programme.

At what stage should I tell him I want to marry him and have his babies? It is so hard to judge that kind of thing with people you have just met.

Quote: Jennie @ 1st August 2014, 12:18 AM BST

At what stage should I tell him I want to marry him and have his babies? It is so hard to judge that kind of thing with people you have just met.

Sometimes it`s easier to write than to speak. You could write this message on your breasts and lift your shirt at the right moment. I`m sure he`d love it.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 1st August 2014, 11:35 AM BST

Sometimes it`s easier to write than to speak. You could write this message on your breasts and lift your shirt at the right moment. I`m sure he`d love it.

Gordonthat's the reason customs stopped you making the meetup

Quote: Jennie @ 1st August 2014, 12:18 AM BST

Just got tickets for a John Finnemore thing at Kensington Library next week. He's trying out material for the next series of Souvenir Programme.

just tell him he gets to play the lead in a sitcom called "marrying Jenny and being the father of her babies"

Sitcoms can take 10 years to hit the screens

Wooooooooooooh just got a huge tax rebate! Which is nice timing as I just bought a house. Things are looking up Leevil.

Quote: Lee @ 1st August 2014, 11:55 AM BST

Wooooooooooooh just got a huge tax rebate! Which is nice timing as I just bought a house. Things are looking up Leevil.

Still in Skeggy?

No, but not far down t'road.

Scunny?

Is drinking wine and watching filthy rich and catflap.