Status report Page 5,673

Quote: Ben @ 29th July 2014, 10:15 PM BST

Is a magpie good luck?

Did you never watch 'Blue Peter'? 'One for sorrow etc.' Sounds lime he did indeed have sorrow from the head banging.

Ideally you need 6 of the bastards.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 29th July 2014, 10:28 PM BST

Is that a euph...?

Not at all and I've got the bird shit to prove it !

Ben has just 2 1/2 days left and then he's got a week off work.

Grr. Again it's after midnight and I am wide awake, yet will struggle to get out of bed in the morning and not spend the day yawning. To make it worse, I keep waking up in the middle of the night after having weird dreams. Except once I'm awake I don't remember them, just that my brain is aware of something odd happening and takes around hour to get back to sleep.

Quote: reds @ 30th July 2014, 3:35 PM BST

Grr. Again it's after midnight and I am wide awake, yet will struggle to get out of bed in the morning and not spend the day yawning. To make it worse, I keep waking up in the middle of the night after having weird dreams. Except once I'm awake I don't remember them, just that my brain is aware of something odd happening and takes around hour to get back to sleep.

Trying saying the alphabet backwards. It works a treat till you get to know it too well.

I had problems sleeping last year due to noisy selfish CUUUUUUUUIUUUUUUUUUUUUNTS across the street keeping me awake

(They've since moved and with any luck they are now dead)

I sent off for some Sominex from amazon

Half a tablet before bed helped me - a lot

Quote: reds @ 30th July 2014, 3:35 PM BST

Nytol Herbal tablets worked for me Reds.

Ben is heading to bed to tit about online and talk nonsense.

I'd just like to announce I just ate a whole Chocolate Orange to myself. Status equals piglet.

Quote: roscoff @ 30th July 2014, 10:39 PM BST

I'd just like to announce I just ate a whole Chocolate Orange to myself. Status equals piglet.

A whole one? You might be Sick

Quote: keewik @ 30th July 2014, 10:55 PM BST

A whole one? You might be Sick

Not likely. Good at eating is my number one skill on my CV. I can eat for Wales if I chose to. Perhaps that's why I'm 140 stone and have type 24 diabetes.

Ben's mouth is incredibly dry. Quick drink before bed should sort him out.

Today Lee saw some rhinos, elephants, giraffes, monkeys, lions, tigers, bears, zebras, amongst a load of other animals he can't be arsed to list.

It was a good day.

Quote: Lee @ 31st July 2014, 1:40 AM BST

Today Lee saw some rhinos, elephants, giraffes, monkeys, lions, tigers, bears, zebras, amongst a load of other animals he can't be arsed to list.

It was a good day.

And tomorrow he's going to see someone about it . . .

Quote: Lee @ 31st July 2014, 1:40 AM BST

It was a good day.

Had a browse around the Web cams in Africa did you ?