Status report Page 4,285

Quote: Oldrocker @ February 12 2012, 1:24 AM GMT

You alright?

I mean, you don't want me to phone anybody . . . or something ?

:) Just thought I'd share the interestingness. Didn't actually think anyone would find it that interesting, but thought I'd share just in case

I am a little concerned about the fact I found it genuinely interesting.

In other news, I've got to write a 6000 word essay about boring stuff today, so my wife has taken the kids round to her brother's. On her way out, I was told ], 'If you want a break, you can empty the dishwasher or put the washing on the radiators.' Thanks...

I'm now watching Sky Sports in bed instead. I can make my own breaks, thank you!!!

I'm avoiding working on an essay too :D Supposed to be writing about prize-giving in children's literature but I just can't bear it! It's just so dull.

It sounds far more interesting than mine... :(

What are you avoiding?

At the moment, getting out of bed and starting work!

It's an essay about some education research I've been doing about underachievement of special needs students.

Told you it was dull.

Just had the line of a song I haven't heard for about six years randomly pop into my head. No idea where it came from, it's not a song that was played on the radio or elsewhere very much.

Currently researching nightingales for MY essay/dissertation...

I don't miss dissertations. I did theatre and performance art so had to do that ON TOP of a year long project. I was sooo happy when it was over.

Quote: reds @ February 12 2012, 12:59 PM GMT

Just had the line of a song I haven't heard for about six years randomly pop into my head. No idea where it came from, it's not a song that was played on the radio or elsewhere very much.

What's the line?? c'mon, love guessing these things :)

One of the neighbor ladies just uploaded a bunch of photos from last night's limo excursion. There goes any chance I had at a political career ...

I may have to kill Ellie...

You 2 are abusing your powers just a tad....

Totally uninspired at the moment. Hence my impulse buy.

Some one say something funny. I need to get my head back in the game.

Yes, a lighthearted comment is definitely 'an abuse of power', sooty...

Quote: Gavin @ February 13 2012, 11:19 AM GMT

Totally uninspired at the moment. Hence my impulse buy.

Some one say something funny. I need to get my head back in the game.

What have you bought?