What are you drinking? Page 7

There's a uk lager called Carling, but with a completely different logo.

I recently got some Oyster Stout, which is stout infused with oysters. It may sound somewhat stomach turning, but it's surprisingly smooth and very nice.

As regards Whisky, I've only ever drunk bourbon, but someone recently offered me some Famous Grouse and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Curt, I keep meaning to get some Canadian ice wine, but it's hard to get hold of over here. And fairly expensive!

Quote: Winterlight @ September 7 2008, 5:56 PM BST

There's a uk lager called Carling, but with a completely different logo.

I recently got some Oyster Stout, which is stout infused with oysters. It may sound somewhat stomach turning, but it's surprisingly smooth and very nice.

It's the same Carling company. Black Label used to be a popular beer in the U.S. but I haven't seen Carling on the shelves in decades.

Budweiser markets a canned mixture of Bud & Clamato (itself a mixture of tomato juice and clam broth) for the Mexican-American market. It's on the shelves of my local supermarket but I can't gather the courage to try it.

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/29/37389

I was really good last night and only had one glass of wine. Go me! \o/

Quote: EllieJP @ September 7 2008, 6:26 PM BST

I was really good last night and only had one glass of wine. Go me! \o/

Ssssulltry.

:)

Meow.... ;)

Quote: Winterlight @ September 7 2008, 5:56 PM BST

Curt, I keep meaning to get some Canadian ice wine, but it's hard to get hold of over here. And fairly expensive!

I'd would have called it ridiculously expensive until I actually watched how much work goes into making the stuff. There's a lot of it on the shelves over here but it doesn't go very quickly as it's expensive. There is also a cheaper alternative called "Icewine brandy". I haven't tried it yet myself.

I'm not much of an alcohol drinker to be honest... at this time im drinking..

Yummy!
Pleased

Me too!

Quote: Chickenoriental @ September 7 2008, 6:46 PM BST

I'm not much of an alcohol drinker to be honest... at this time im drinking..

Yummy!
Pleased

Agreed.

I don't think they sell that in Canada any longer.

Quote: EllieJP @ September 7 2008, 6:40 PM BST

Meow.... ;)

Ahah I just realised you were trying to do an Aaron, you ended up more an ellemacphersiaaron.

How does everyone do that sepiaing anyway?

Quote: Marc P @ September 7 2008, 6:48 PM BST

Ahah I just realised you were trying to do an Aaron, you ended up more an ellemacphersiaaron.

How does everyone do that sepiaing anyway?

Mine's on my mobile phone camera. I then tried to make it darker but couldn't. So it stayed.

And that's a very nice compliment... thanks! :$

Quote: Curt @ September 7 2008, 6:47 PM BST

I don't think they sell that in Canada any longer.

Pepsi Max..? OH NOES! I intend to live there in a few years! What shall I do..
Teary

You can have a BSG meetup with Curt.

Yeah! Just us and an imported 24 case of Pepsi max