Meh it's alright.

Michelob is the dogs.

Quote: Paul W @ September 7 2008, 10:33 PM BST

Michelob is the dogs.

Sick

Quote: DaButt @ September 7 2008, 10:38 PM BST

Sick

What! Come on it's a fine beer!

It's better than Budweiser, but that's about it. I read that they changed back to an all-malt recipe last year, so maybe the taste has improved. In the past it was brewed with rice and other atypical ingredients.

It just kills me that kids in the UK have awesome local ales on hand but they are passed by in favor of Bud, Coors, Corona, etc. It's tragic.

You have some great micro-brews over there.

Quote: sootyj @ September 7 2008, 11:00 PM BST

You have some great micro-brews over there.

Yeah, and it seems that they're becoming more popular. It seems like good beer is disappearing in UK pubs. Someone call CAMRA!

Not true theres plenty of proper ale round my parts.

http://www.ghettowine.com/

vs

http://gk007a0336.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/carls.htm

So which country has the best lunatic soup?

MD 20/20 and Night Train - that brings back some terrible teenage memories. I'd probably vomit if I even sniffed the cap of a bottle of Mad Dog (MD 20/20.)

I used to love MD tasted like candy and made me feel warm.
(some one can add ubiquitos dirty joke).

I don't think Nighttrain crossed the pond.

Super lagers are universally horrible and there's a big campaign to ban them over here.

Apparently we're the country in europe where given the chance people will spend all day drinking them. Before starting fights with benches and verbally abusing pigeons.

I'm drinking coffee with full fat milk!

Quote: Winterlight @ September 8 2008, 8:30 AM BST

I'm drinking coffee with full fat milk!

Dirty boy.

Quote: sootyj @ September 8 2008, 8:04 AM BST

I don't think Nighttrain crossed the pond.

But Guns 'n' Roses immortalized it forever.

One of my Army buddies almost lost a stripe in Panama after he wrote "Night Train makes me shitf**king drunk" on the wall of the control room with a marker.

Quote: DaButt @ September 8 2008, 11:30 AM BST

But Guns 'n' Roses immortalized it forever.

One of my Army buddies almost lost a stripe in Panama after he wrote "Night Train makes me shitf**king drunk" on the wall of the control room with a marker.

I think you just described a scene from which I will try and grow a whole screnplay.

I worked in a live in dry shelter (for alcoholics where booze was banned).

Thing is when we staff got off from 70+ working works wtih angry bums we jsut wanted to drink.

We were also broke all the time/

So enter Super Snake bite.

Take one bottle of White Lightning, drink 700ml. Top up with a bottle of Thunderbird.

Shake, imbibe.

I once spent an evening drinking this dressed back to front with out realising it.

I was the most sober that night.....

Snake Bite is bad enough... Super Snake Bite sounds like it would kill me!