Who do you fancy? Page 790

Dave Grohl - Yes, you ladies have my blessings. He's one of the few famous people I'd actually like to meet and hang out with.

Tom Daley - No, he has that weirdly effeminate and 'is he a bender or not?' Gareth Gates vibe going on.

Anyways, here's a nice picture of Lauren Cohan - Maggie from the Walking Dead -

Yes, quite right RC, back to the lovely ladies . .

She sounds a bit nuts.
I served her in a shop once, apparently.

When you say apparently. Was it in a past life?

Well, to me she was merely a well spoken, older blonde lady. To the middleaged man who owned the shop and was stood next to me she was A BEAUTIFUL FAMOUS ACTRESS *dribble, swoon*.

Quote: zooo @ February 25 2012, 1:10 PM GMT

Well, to me she was merely a well spoken, older blonde lady. To the middleaged man who owned the shop and was stood next to me she was A BEAUTIFUL FAMOUS ACTRESS *dribble, swoon*.

What sort of shop was it, zooo?

All they sold was lampshades.

I like this picture of Tamzin Outhwaite:

Novak Djokovic's girlfriend Jelena Ristic http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/mgB2PqIM0wk/Novak+Djokovic+Serbia+defeats+Carlos+Berlocq/J3-2DIY294s/Jelena+Ristic

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 25 2012, 12:41 PM GMT

Anyways, here's a nice picture of Lauren Cohan - Maggie from the Walking Dead -

Indeed. Still need to catch up with the current series.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ February 24 2012, 11:01 PM GMT

Does it make me pervey to say that young diver Daley lad is fit?? who cares anyway he is ;)

You like a young boy diving do you?

Don't even recognise her.

Quote: Oldrocker @ February 24 2012, 11:47 PM GMT

It's called crashing boredom !

I wouldn't call Foo Fighters crashing boredom. Dire Straits maybe.

Quote: Oldrocker @ February 25 2012, 12:05 AM GMT

Check out Stevie Ray Vaughan . . . .

SRV was really good.

Quote: zooo @ February 25 2012, 12:58 AM GMT

Umm. Can't think of any specific examples, but they are plentiful!
Just mean if you find that a bloke is a talented musician (or a talented whatever else) that can make them sexy when you didn't see them that way before.

I hope you're not hinting that any of Take Twat are either talented or sexy.

You seem to think they're my favourite band of all time or something. Pretty much the only time they ever enter my head is when you bring them up!

Quote: Oldrocker @ February 25 2012, 12:10 PM GMT

On the 6th December 2011, Hughes was arrested and bailed for alleged sexual assault. He was then charged with the offence on 30 January 2012.This alleged offence is currently subjudice.

That's when they came down to play Sutton United in the FA Cup. Probably thought he was a big star then.