Slightly fancying zooo for the growl on grohl

Cool

Quote: Shandonbelle @ February 24 2012, 11:52 PM GMT

Jealousy will get you nowhere OR it might not :P

Grab your coat OR you've pulled!

Quote: Shandonbelle @ February 24 2012, 11:52 PM GMT

Jealousy will get you nowhere OR :P

Check out Stevie Ray Vaughan . . . .

Are we talking music or sexiness here tho' ?

Having just seen 'sexy' and 'Clapton' in the same sentence I do wonder . .

Quote: Oldrocker @ February 25 2012, 12:05 AM GMT

Are we talking music or sexiness here tho' ?

Sometimes the two are entwined.

Quote: AJGO @ February 24 2012, 11:50 PM GMT

I once shook the hand (pleeeease don't re-edit) of Krist Novoselic. It was terribly exciting. He was very nice

Cool.

I also happen to think Eric Clapton's a bit of alright too. He's definitely got better with age. 'If I could change the world' is one of my favourite songs ever!

Quote: zooo @ February 25 2012, 12:07 AM GMT

Sometimes the two are entwined.

Like?

Umm. Can't think of any specific examples, but they are plentiful!
Just mean if you find that a bloke is a talented musician (or a talented whatever else) that can make them sexy when you didn't see them that way before.

Quote: zooo @ February 25 2012, 12:58 AM GMT

Umm. Can't think of any specific examples, but they are plentiful!
Just mean if you find that a bloke is a talented musician (or a talented whatever else) that can make them sexy when you didn't see them that way before.

Like an architect, scientist sort of thing?

Yeah, anything you personally find impressive. Like, someone being talented at football wouldn't really get me going. But it would for some people.

Like our mate Lee?

Is he a footballer then?

When he's not in prison.

Sounds like a catch...

Quote: zooo @ February 25 2012, 11:51 AM GMT

Sounds like a catch...

No, he's not a goalkeeper Zooo.

At least I hope he isn't... I have no idea.

On 9 August 2004, Hughes was found guilty of causing the death by dangerous driving of Douglas Graham, and of leaving the scene of an accident. The judge criticised Hughes for having a "callous disregard" for the four occupants of the Renault and he was sentenced to six years imprisonment and was banned from driving for ten years. His contract with West Bromwich Albion was terminated.In January 2005, his appeal for his sentence to be reduced was refused.He was held at HMP Featherstone in Staffordshire.

On the 6th December 2011, Hughes was arrested and bailed for alleged sexual assault. He was then charged with the offence on 30 January 2012.This alleged offence is currently subjudice.