Who do you fancy? Page 786

Didn't quite see it that way. Whatever...

Quote: DaButt @ February 13 2012, 2:36 AM GMT

I respect all people, young and old, but when they start calling me names they lose my respect. She rode in like a modern day Carrie Nation, decided that she didn't like what she saw and started swing away with her hatchet -- not exactly the best way to earn the respect of the people seated at the bar.

This.

And as far as what Godot said, I still find it amazing everyone moved on and you yet again had to drag us all back. That's the only response you will get from me.

I'm going to suggest to to Zooo this thread should be closed. It's no fun to anyone anymore.

Can I have the last word if the thread is to be closed?

For what it's worth, the way everyone went after dellas yesterday was a bit unseemly. Yes, she can often be her own worst enemy, but she's sincere in her beliefs and shouldn't become a football for the great and good of the BCG to kick around. And you can shut the thread now I've had the last word. Unimpressed

No, don't close the thread. Those of us who haven't had a falling out would miss it and those who choose to argue would just argue in another thread anyway.

Quote: chipolata @ February 13 2012, 8:56 AM GMT

For what it's worth, the way everyone went after dellas yesterday was a bit unseemly. Yes, she can often be her own worst enemy, but she's sincere in her beliefs and shouldn't become a football for the great and good of the BCG to kick around. And you can shut the thread now I've had the last word. Unimpressed

So it's okay for her to call me, Zooo and Dabutt names? Whatever. If you honestly believe I have been picking on old ladies, it shows how well you know me.

Am so done with this place.

I am going to close this thread. But it's only temporary, until everyone calms down a bit.

No, I'M going to close this thread so we can have a cuppa Zooo in the ladies lounge. First one into their undies wins.

:D

*tries to get the last word*

Word to that sister.

*cough*

Laughing out loud

Enrique! Phwoar!

Quote: L.E. @ February 24 2012, 10:09 AM GMT

Enrique! Phwoar!

Lovey Lovey Lovey

Is he a fashion designer?