Who do you fancy? Page 788

Does it make me pervey to say that young diver Daley lad is fit?? who cares anyway he is ;)

but I like this one better

Quote: Shandonbelle @ February 24 2012, 11:01 PM GMT

Does it make me pervey to say that young diver Daley lad is fit?? who cares anyway he is ;)

Apparently he's 17, so nope!

I thought he was still about 14.

Peadoes

Don't pluralise it, I wasn't agreeing!

Is that Marc Knoppler from Dire Straits? if so, I'm confused becuase normally I agree with Shangie, but never looked at him like that before.

My favourite guy with a guitar is:

Good call

Quote: zooo @ February 24 2012, 11:10 PM GMT

Apparently he's 17, so nope!

Ooh, close call...but ya know, give him 10 years or so ;)

Quote: AngieBaby @ February 24 2012, 11:12 PM GMT

Is that Marc Knoppler from Dire Straits? if so, I'm confused becuase normally I agree with Shangie, but never looked at him like that before.

I love the band, and he's got a certain something about him.

He has the sort of body no normal 17 year old should have, so I can see why people do fancy him a bit!

Quote: AngieBaby @ February 24 2012, 11:12 PM GMT

My favourite guy with a guitar is:

Looking good but who is it?...looks a bit like Eric Clapton to me..

Dave Grrrrohl.

Ah, Foo Fighters, and he was also in the new Muppets movie...I like him even more :)

Quote: Shandonbelle @ February 24 2012, 11:42 PM GMT

Ah, Foo Fighters, and he was also in the new Muppets movie...I like him even more :)

I have to see that movie. :D

He seems like a really nice guy, good family man and to think he was in Nirvana too. Lovey

Quote: Shandonbelle @ February 24 2012, 11:25 PM GMT

I love the band, and he's got a certain something about him.

It's called crashing boredom !

Quote: zooo @ February 24 2012, 11:39 PM GMT

Dave Grrrrohl.

Slightly fancying zooo for the growl on grohl

Fact (not an actual fact as haven't collated stats but pretty certain it may be a FACT) Eric Clapton's smokey rock vocal on Layla, especially the line 'tell me all my love's in vain' is the sexiest vocal ever

Quote: AngieBaby @ February 24 2012, 11:47 PM GMT

He seems like a really nice guy, good family man and to think he was in Nirvana too. Lovey

I once shook the hand (pleeeease don't re-edit) of Krist Novoselic. It was terribly exciting. He was very nice

Quote: AngieBaby @ February 24 2012, 11:47 PM GMT

I have to see that movie. :D

You'd love it! and the song 'am I a man or a muppet?' well, it's a classic :D

Quote: Oldrocker @ February 24 2012, 11:47 PM GMT

It's called crashing boredom !

Jealousy will get you nowhere OR :P