Who do you fancy? Page 1,256

The lass that was the cafe waitress in count Arthur Strong that Michael had a soft spot for.

Quote: Sarc @ 12th March 2016, 5:15 PM GMT

The lass that was the cafe waitress in count Arthur Strong that Michael had a soft spot for.

Zahra Ahmadi

Yep, she's nice!

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 12th March 2016, 11:53 AM GMT

There is a God. http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/showbiz/stars-service-sing-mel-c-marvin-humes-clean-house/ What a difficult decision. I'll have to toss.

You just want her to do your housework.

I would be her slave.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 8th February 2015, 10:05 PM GMT

Alex Kapranos from Franz Ferdinand. Yum.

It's his Birthday today!

Growing up I wanted to marry Helen Lederer or Jennifer Saunders. Preferably both. Recently it's Morganna Robinson, Liza Tarbuck and Nina Conti. The kind of people I think would leave me with jaw ache from laughing so much. I listen to Liza's radio show every Saturday because she is so off the wall and I think we would have a great time on a date but I suspect her husband would object to that. Perhaps if I approached him and discussed it he would do the right thing and step aside.

It's definitely 100% his decision. That's for sure!

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 23rd March 2016, 9:53 PM GMT

I listen to Liza's radio show every Saturday because she is so off the wall and I think we would have a great time on a date but I suspect her husband would object to that. Perhaps if I approached him and discussed it he would do the right thing and step aside.

I didn't think she was married (?), so get in there.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd March 2016, 11:07 PM GMT

I didn't think she was married (?), so get in there.

She's mentioned her husband a few times on air so she is married and that's why it's only a light hearted obsession. I would never approach her husband declaring my intentions because I have no doubt I would lose.

Can you imagine how great it would be to be married to Liza though. Getting to play golf with Tarby and hearing the "if you hurt my daughter....." speech from Tarby. Maybe even saunas.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 23rd March 2016, 11:27 PM GMT

She's mentioned her husband a few times on air so she is married and that's why it's only a light hearted obsession. I would never approach her husband declaring my intentions because I have no doubt I would lose.

Can you imagine how great it would be to be married to Liza though. Getting to play golf with Tarby and hearing the "if you hurt my daughter....." speech from Tarby. Maybe even saunas.

:D And I wonder who he is?

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 23rd March 2016, 9:53 PM GMT

Growing up I wanted to marry Helen Lederer or Jennifer Saunders. Preferably both. Recently it's Morganna Robinson, Liza Tarbuck and Nina Conti. The kind of people I think would leave me with jaw ache from laughing so much. I listen to Liza's radio show every Saturday because she is so off the wall and I think we would have a great time on a date but I suspect her husband would object to that. Perhaps if I approached him and discussed it he would do the right thing and step aside.

Where do you want Nina to stick her hand?

Yes - Liza is very good. I occasionally listen to her programme - but I hate her f**king "Big Ups!"

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd March 2016, 11:29 PM GMT

:D And I wonder who he is?

Hmmm no mention of a spouse on her wiki page so you may be on to something. Now I'm not so sure I even like her anymore.

I thought she was gay for some reason, but I've just had a Google, and apparently not.
She is excellent on the radio. And on telly, obviously, but she's not on it enough.

Quote: zooo @ 23rd March 2016, 11:41 PM GMT

I thought she was gay for some reason, but I've just had a Google, and apparently not.
She is excellent on the radio. And on telly, obviously, but she's not on it enough.

I did like her in Linda Green which was basically a TV version of Bridget Jones.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 23rd March 2016, 11:35 PM GMT

Hmmm no mention of a spouse on her wiki page so you may be on to something. Now I'm not so sure I even like her anymore.

Exactly, but you say she has mentioned "him" on the radio?

Quote: zooo @ 23rd March 2016, 11:41 PM GMT

That's what I thought, but not? What did it say?