Who do you fancy? Page 1,260

Quote: Chappers @ 30th March 2016, 12:03 AM BST

That is Josie Lawrence isn't it!

I think she's gorgeous too - in spite of the accent!

:D yep it's Josie Lawrence and part of the attraction is how talented she is because I never missed Whose Line Is It Anyway and any episode with her in it was going to be good. She also has a nice singing voice and I always wanted her to win every episode so she would sing the closing credits.

Josie was awesome in WLIIA but her sketch show was dire - twee, nice and anodine.

Josie Lawrence is a sexy delight. Such a wonderful smile.

Quote: Ben @ 31st March 2016, 10:24 AM BST

Josie Lawrence is a sexy delight. Such a wonderful smile.

and great in Outside Edge.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 31st March 2016, 8:47 AM BST

Josie was awesome in WLIIA but her sketch show was dire - twee, nice and anodine.

She plays a delightfully odd character in the equally odd film Around Ireland With A Fridge.

What would be your perfect WLIIA line up? For me it would have to be Lawrence, Stiles, McShane and Slattery because Lawrence could challenge both the shows heavyweights Stiles and McShane and Slattery was always unpredictable. A very close second would be to replace Slattery with Colin Mockery becauase Mockery and Stiles were a perfect duo. McShane had to be there because he kept everyone in check and was like the Einstein of improv.

Slattery, Lawrence, Proops, Stiles and Mochrie.
I know that's one too many, but I don't care.
And Mochrie would have to do his dinosaur impression.

McShane, Proops. Mochrie & Stiles
They were the best ones by far which is why they appeared the most.

These days you'd have to have Lawrence in by law so one of them would have to drop out

Don't understand all the love for Slattery, painfully unfunny
& only capable of knob jokes

It might be partly that I had a massive crush on him. (When he was young.) And he had that dark edge.

McShane scared me a bit and I didn't find him all that funny. But I've seen him live since and he was very good.

Lawrence was practically the only one that could do decent songs. Was it Slattery that was terrible at them? One of the blokes was utter shit.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 1st April 2016, 10:54 AM BST

These days you'd have to have Lawrence in by law so one of them would have to drop out

If it was on these days they'd have loads more well known women to choose from, so she wouldn't be the only one they could be arsed to find.

That's a truism!

Melanie C, Cameron Diaz and Kirstin Dunst. Tony Slattery doesn't do it for me.

Linda Harrison from the original Planet of the Apes

http://www.gettyimages.ie/galleries/search?phrase=Linda+Harrison&family=editorial&specificpeople=613516#

Quote: zooo @ 1st April 2016, 10:59 AM BST

Lawrence was practically the only one that could do decent songs. Was it Slattery that was terrible at them? One of the blokes was utter shit.

I seem to remember Slattery was useless at the songs but that's what made it funny because his timing would be off or he couldn't make it rhyme so would turn it purile with words like poo and bum :D

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 3rd April 2016, 7:25 PM BST

I seem to remember Slattery was useless at the songs but that's what made it funny because his timing would be off or he couldn't make it rhyme so would turn it purile with words like poo and bum :D

Yup
Classic Slap it up me Slattery
:| :|

Slattery was a bit like Marmite and there were times when his efforts would fall flat but most of the time he was energetic and childish in a likable Rik Mayall kind of way.

I was surprised to find this image today taken of someone many moons ago. Recognise her?

I just cheated. But wow!