Who do you fancy? Page 1,145

Quote: lofthouse @ 14th July 2014, 9:30 PM BST

Yes we've all heard the rumours and conspiracy theories

But karma is a great thing

What goes around comes around....

Too true. I much prefer it when people believe the rumours and conspiracy theories and spread them across the Internet - proclaiming her guilt without any evidence - to those who make a joke of it.

Yes, but where the hell is the joke in that?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 10th July 2014, 12:12 AM BST

From a post so old, I can't even quote it -

Anyone else find Kate McCann attractive?

If I ever met her in real life, I'd say 'Don't cry honey, I know you've lost one kid, but I'd be more then happy to whack another one up you.' With a surefire line like that, it would be only moments before we in bed together doing all sorts of nasty business.

If I got her pregnant, I'd make her have an abortion and as she left for the clinic, I'd say 'Bloody hell Kate, that's two you've killed now. You can't get enough of that zany baby murdering, you crazy minx.'

Back on topic with Jan Francis . .

And one for the ladies

Gay.

Why do you always try to take our dreams & rearrange them

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 15th July 2014, 12:35 AM BST

Why do you always try to take our dreams & rearrange them

I'll bring you a new Dream Catcher on Saturday.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 14th July 2014, 11:51 PM BST

Yes, but where the hell is the joke in that?

The whole thing is funny imo Gordon. The absurdity of the meet-up, the outrageous chat-up line, the (literally) killer 'that's two now' pay-off.

Personally, I would have left the last line out, it was strong enough without it. But what can I say, I'm a perfectionist.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 14th July 2014, 10:10 PM BST

And now to something completely different:

I think Maggie Gyllenhaal looks great in that BBC drama series.

...and this Sara Pascoe looks good in Q.I.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 14th July 2014, 10:31 PM BST

Another contrary view is that people who blab on endlessly about free speech, artistic expression and tolerance are in reality, a bunch of hypocritical, puritanical, drones who demand that comedic 'taste' - whatever that is - fits in with their narrow world view and duplicitous sense of moral authority usually derived and dictated to them by whichever rag of a newspaper they peruse.

Another contrary view is ..... Oh f**k, I've lost interest already...

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 15th July 2014, 10:44 AM BST

The whole thing is funny imo Gordon. The absurdity of the meet-up, the outrageous chat-up line, the (literally) killer 'that's two now' pay-off.

\0/ Thank you Gerry, you are a prince among men. Long may beautiful women be attracted to your penis. <3 <3

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 15th July 2014, 10:44 AM BST

Personally, I would have left the last line out, it was strong enough without it. But what can I say, I'm a perfectionist.

You motherf**king c**tbag, I hope you die. ;) ;) :P

No woman in the history of the world has ever been attracted to a penis. Vile looking things.

Quote: Jennie @ 15th July 2014, 7:36 PM BST

No woman in the history of the world has ever been attracted to a penis. Vile looking things.

Surely you must be wrong there...

Oh Lord...I slightly fancy a Tory cabinet minister...

Quote: roscoff @ 15th July 2014, 7:42 PM BST

Surely you must be wrong there...

"being willing to sleep with because they are rich" does not equal "fancying".

Quote: Jennie @ 15th July 2014, 7:36 PM BST

Quote: Jennie @ 15th July 2014, 7:43 PM BST

Oh Lord...I slightly fancy a Tory cabinet minister...

Quote: Jennie @ 15th July 2014, 7:43 PM BST

"being willing to sleep with because they are rich" does not equal "fancying".

And that's where I've been going wrong! Being a primary school teacher I get these kind of situations all the time Rolling eyes I will know better next time!